Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 06:31 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 30th August

Good Morning everyone, looks nice out there this morning.

June, I am sorry Zen has been up to her demolition again.

Griff, that will do your diet a lot of good, why so many?

Hope Dillon's paw is a bit better this morning that place you went to yesterday looks nice Lynn.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra, Still no sign of GordonMac then? June I am sorry that Zen is still being destructive but now you have to make amends and try to get her confidence back. Not easy You know she doesn't really know that what she has done is wrong. She is just now confused that you are giving off vibes that you are angry with her after she has forgotten why. Basic training has always said that it is no good chastising a dog after the event. I know, put my foot in it but it had to be said. The more you get cross the more she will do it becasue she is anxious.
On to more mundane things, Worthing was very busy but a good wander around.
Hope you all have fun in the sun today. BFN.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Morning all! Looks like another sunny day - lovely, I bought an incinerator from Aldi yesterday and will spend the day until we have to take BEN to the vets dead heading and burning the bits cut off the buddlea and other bits of garden rubbish from the front drive area.

All of this of course dependent on me getting my carcase out of bed!!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra ,Brenda and all to come
Hope all's well Moyra and you weren't frozen with patio doors left open again :grin
Nice to get away for a mooch Brenda hope you and Tyto are both well
Lynn lovley pics loved the windmill
Griff don't hog all the crisps
Chlosmum hoping HRH is a little better today giving you a few hours more sleep last night how's about sending a little of that good wether you've got this way please
Sue no fat out must be a first a couple more hrs today should finish it off have a good day what ever you've planned
Losos Mandy hope all's well with you an the doglets
TW poor Zen being in mummy's bad books wonder if it's worth trying the stuff you can get for horses crib biting
Had a pony years ago that was a real beast of a crib bitter our blacksmith at the time gave us stuff his own concoction can still recal the smell to this day oh boy did it work he'd never say what it consisted of the recipes being handed down through the generations
Nippy hope your enjoying your visitor
Another coffee then better get cracking talk of doing up the sitting room next defiantly something strange going on oh 's never this keen usually
Hope all poorly peeps and doglets get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning Gnasher
Hope vet visit goes ok nothing serious I hope
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2016, 08:30 AM
She's done it again. Have had enough.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Morning Gnasher
Hope vet visit goes ok nothing serious I hope
just a follow up to see how the bacterial folliculitis is going. He is a lot better than he was, but has started to scratch again just a little bit so probably needs to remain on the steroids a bit longer. ~Trouble with steroids is they make him ravenously hungry, poor sweetheart.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Good morning everyone

I wonder what is happening Norma to get OH into the decorating mood perhaps he is nesting

I take it you like crisps then Griff but 40 packets

Oh dear June really don't know what to suggest.

Enjoy your day Moyra and Brenda.

Lovely pictures Lynn and looks a nice place to walk Dillon.

Hope you are enjoying your guests Nippy with plenty of outings and no cooking

Lovely here now the mist has cleared. Teazle walked and tip run done and also the library. Nothing planned except out to lunch (OH insists on it once a week) and then to collect an order from Marks.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
She's done it again. Have had enough.
Just about to leave for the vets - I will whats app you on the way June - chin up darling xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Gnasher, we bulked our lad out with carrots and veg when he was on steroids, hope the visit goes well
TW, when i get back today i will have a look if i have some of that no chew stuff
Moyra, the crisps are my faves...they are only available in ireland and i am no longer on a diet, i have lost 2 stone in weight without trying and it has stayed off!! i am going to have to go and get my jewellery adjusted at this rate, my ring is hanging off me and my watch too...i am happy Lol
Norma, my dad get like that with decorating, actually getting him to move and start is a pain in the bum but when he gets going...no stopping him Lol
Brenda, we were always told that, don't tell them off unless you actually catch them in the act....my lad always knew he had been bad and i could tell before i even got in the house as he would be barking Lol...daft dog always gave himself away
off for lunch today, going to the old mill in baginton, it is an old mill...hence the name Lol....it is by the river and is beautiful on a sunny day which today is, has a gorgeous bridge over the river leading to a field...i spent so many hours down there as a child, playing in the woods and fishing in the river
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >