Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 07:36 PM

Someone up there doesn't like me running

Doing my training run tonight, doing really well, knocked almost a minute off my time for a mile....half way round the woods felt a pop in the back of my leg. I think I've pulled a hamstring but not sure...I know it hurts when I try to walk properly

WAH!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 10:10 PM
It is so typical, especially when you are getting there. Hopefully it is not too serious and you are back training soon.

Keep it elevated if you can
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:12 AM
Oh Lorraine, what a pain (literally) - hope it's just a glitch, but anything popping is usually exceedingly painful

*hugs*
x0x
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Was at the docs yesterday, he reckons I tore a muscle in my calf. He said walking down to work would probably be better cause then it can't stiffen up.

Although today didn't help, we got a call from the school, Davie was ill...since the OH was throwing up and all sorts of icky things I was the one had to walk up and get him, well, hobble up. Thankfully my friend saw me and gave me a lift up, but walking back down was a nightmare, I tripped over a rock sticking out of this path on the way down, it's not a properly paved path, just a track that everyone uses.

Anyhow, stumbled over the one stone sticking up in the middle of the path and made my calf worse. Now it all hurts worse after finishing walking down to work and back again tonight