View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Cockroach photo!? the mind boggles. Lol.

I typed out a good morning to you all post and promptly lost it. Never mind. No Pat was right I was only taking a brief break intending to come back later in the evening but in fact came back sooner than I intended but I couldn't rest so I thought I might as well come back on here.

Pat I was looking for your thread and I cannot find it as you sound concerned about poor little Alfina where can I find it or what is wrong with the little sweetheart?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:35 AM
No Nippy I am being SARCASTIC not PEDANTIC. Let's leave it there eh? Perhaps I should make every post a new thread and suffix it with a word to explain my 'tone'?

Irony
Sarcasm
Just 'avin a larf

waddever.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Cockroach photo!? the mind boggles. Lol.

I typed out a good morning to you all post and promptly lost it. Never mind. No Pat was right I was only taking a brief break intending to come back later in the evening but in fact came back sooner than I intended but I couldn't rest so I thought I might as well come back on here.

Pat I was looking for your thread and I cannot find it as you sound concerned about poor little Alfina where can I find it or what is wrong with the little sweetheart?
It's in the all non dog other animals and cats or whatever it is called Section Moyra!

AZZ found it so it can't be that hard to locate lol! Well not unless someone pointed it out to him!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 08:37 AM
Morning Moyra. Lovely to see you and glad you only meant last night you were taking a break.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Yes Sorry, It must have been the way I phrased it I guess. I shall have to make sure I phrase it right next time. That is the trouble on here it is not easy to know whether someone has tongue in cheek or not. I am off to find the thread on little Alfie, I hope she is better now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 09:06 AM
No I must be stupid or something because I couldn't find it.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Nippy Jen - sorry to hear about our son and everything crossed that his interview today is successful.

Pereg is sort of OK as long as I do not move because if I do she sort of comes to and starts again. Ram has said I can give her more Valium as he does not want her to get too distressed but at the moment she is OK - as long as I do not move.

I do not think she is doing well at the moment though.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Here you are Moyra;
Bit worried again this morning ... CAT!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks Jenny, I went back and eventually found it. I am sorry about your lad being made redundant do hope he gets the job he has gone after today. Wish him all the luck in the world and am sending lucky vibes for him and prayers too. God bless.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Morning all.
A bit dull here but no rain yet. No doubt it will wait till I'm getting ready to go out.
Hope Dave gets good news about selling his business HELENA. That will be a load off his mind if it all goes through. Enjoy the hairdo & hope your hospital app goes ok tomorrow. Bet you'll be glad to get the frame off by now.
Is Gorden not on half term again this week LYNN - our lot are off.
Hope your Migrane is better by now ROSEBUD. Well done with the two handed typing today.
Hope your son gets the job NIPPY. It's a worry when they get made redundant.
OH got home about 6pm yesterday. They seem to have enjoyed it. He's off out on the river again today so I'm by myself again.
I think I need locking up for my own protection lately. I'm so glad I've buried a spare key in the front garden. Twice this weekend I've had to use it. On Sunday I slammed the front door after me & realised I'd forgotten my key - dug the spare one up & went in for my proper one. Again this morning I was going out for a loaf & halfway down the road realised I'd come out with no purse & no key so back to digging the spare one up again. I can't imagine what I would have done on Sunday if the spare wasn't there. OH away. Daughter away & sister away so I think I would have had to sleep in the front garden I daren't tell OH I've got one there though I'd probably get a lecture about burglars finding it.
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »