Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
my fav job was when i did care work for the elderly in there own home , i loved it but found it really hard at times esp when x mas near and i new they would be alone { i wanted to take them home with me } it was so rewarding for me doing the littilst thing ment the world to most of them . i accidently dropped a lady in a harness thou { long story i wasn ment to be there alone but staff shortages ment i was un trained } and it took my confidence away so i left , one day i might go back to it
why dont u train and then go back, i used to like working with the elderly, couldnt do the toilet stuff (too squeamish) but could chat to them for hours
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2006, 07:03 PM
been a carpenter for 28 years but the baest job i had doing that was refurbishing pubs all over wales and the west country, the fools made me a foreman after the first week so i got to tell other people where to knock nails in. if we went to apub we didnt like we knew it was only for a matter of weeks then we'd get another one. the end of job booze ups were brill, all free. i left to pursue my fortune ,working on terrminal 5 heathrow, brilliant money crap job didnt shed any tears when i left there to move in with o/h
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2