Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2015, 06:58 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Good morning everyone, glad you didn't say too much about Downton as I always watch it on catch up. So that is my treat for this morning. Pinkish red sly coming up so I guess that does not auger well. Rain later? Steve was going fishing again later today I think. Glad Nippy Jen and Brian are ok and I wish their son well again. Griff, hope your head is improving.

Hope we hear from Eileen that her mum is doing better now.

Have a good day everyone. keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Morning Moyra. We had the red sky too but at the moment it is bright and windy. Fingers crossed it stays that way till after Dillon is walked anyway.
Just seen Gorden off he is hoping by the time he hits Jct 7 at the Hastingwood roundabout at Harlow onto the M25 the jam will of cleared.
I will also be watching Downton Moyra on catch up then Homeland.

Hoping everyone and all doglets are well and that you aren't missing the mem to much LG.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Red sky in the morning shepherds warning red sky at night shepherds delight so they say whoever they are. I did hear the seagulls making a racket yesterday evening and this morning and have now disappeared so that means bad weather around here near the coast. Morning everyone.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Good morning, Moyra, Lynn, Brenda and all those to follow, dreadful weather here there is a gale blowing and the rain hasn't stopped since midnight. Everywhere underfoot is sodden and slippy - worst it's been this year - well since last winter anyway. Had to hose the dogs down when I got them home. Opened the henhouse door and the girls refused point blank to come out! Got to tell you something (think this info could be that chickens are a lot cleverer than I am) LOL !
Hope all are well and I'll see you later in the day, bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Make sure you keep your footing lg or at least have extra padding round the posterior.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Good morning Mora, Lynn, Brenda, Gordon and all who follow

Pleased to read Nippy and Brian are ok and hope their son recovers quickly.

Sorry to report but we have SUN Quite windy but not cold. Teazle walked and trip to tip completed. Think OH wants to go out for lunch so that saves me cooking.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Yeah its horrendous here as well, just spent most of the morning slinging sopping shavings and putting in clean and fresh, the girls big kennel is pristine, as ever, Mabs Palace is festooned with bones she has collected and buried, so much so there are more bones than shavings. How she manages this under cover of darkness I have yet to find out, I leave her with a nice deep bed and a couple of old bones to chew on overnight, in the morning it seems like every bone in the country has made its way in there and everywhere is dug up, sopping wet because she's obviously in and out collecting them. I haven't had a clear out for a couple of days with the weather being so bad, but today will have to get rid of some of them before they take over!!
Gordon, be careful out there today, I'm just taking everyone a walk round on the roads I think as everywhere is just sodden
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Morning all
woken by Kota being sick again, just bile so not worried. Horrible damp grey day, finishing my chilli and onion chutney then changed and off to see the optician, hopefully they will be able to tell me what's wrong...hope i don't need glasses but the Dr didn't think that was the case and nor do i...if they can't tell me what's up i am getting an emergency appointment tomorrow
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Hello all
Awful weather here, wind, rain just yuk. But on the good side I feel fine today no head ache or sickness
Been out to get Rosie something they are Dorwest Garlic & Fenugreek tablets. Hope they pick her up.
We thought she came out of the kennels ok, but she's not been herself all week. I'm sure the fireworks haven't helped but she's not happy in herself and has a sniffles too.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
woken by Kota being sick again, just bile so not worried. Horrible damp grey day, finishing my chilli and onion chutney then changed and off to see the optician, hopefully they will be able to tell me what's wrong...hope i don't need glasses but the Dr didn't think that was the case and nor do i...if they can't tell me what's up i am getting an emergency appointment tomorrow
Hope you get some answers Griff
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »