View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-12-2010, 06:44 PM

Rescue Remedies Spectacular After Christmas Auction!

Dear All

Rescue Remedies are delighted to announce that our online Spectacular After Christmas Auction will be open for bidding on our forum on the 8th January 2011 (Closes 8pm Saturday, 15th January 2011).

Listing of items is NOW OPEN so it's the time to de-clutter your house, sort out those unwanted Christmas presents and list them up on the forum in time for the opening. Obviously the sooner they are listed the more opportunity for them to be viewed and the best chance of high bids!

If you are not a member of our forum and want to bid you will need to join. Just go to the Rescue Remedies Website as per the address in my signature below, then click on the tab at the top that say "Our Live Forum". Then click the link at the top of the page where it says Join! (Free). As soon as your account has been activated you will be able to post/bid.

The details of how to list your items and play/bid are in the “Competitions & Auctions” Section together with any items that have been listed so far ready for bidding to start on the 15th.

Mattie (Margaret) has kindly offered to run the auction for us once again and will be regularly checking in to answer any questions and help you list your items. ALL proceeds will go to Rescue Remedies towards payment of kennel and veterinary bills.

As always, the Rescue Remedies Team very much value your support - we couldn't do our rescue work without you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy, healthy & prosperous 2011.

Happy listing, happy bidding, good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

The Rescue Remedies Team

Rescue Remedies
Registered Charity No: 1139407
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Dear All

We are delighted to announce that the Rescue Remedies Spectacular After Christmas Auction is now open for Bidding!

There are over 50 great items listed for you to bid on and the auction is open to everyone. A new Gordon Ramsey Bamix Ultimate Food Processor, an iPod Shuffle, homemade dog treats and our Mystery Lot are just a few of the items on offer! Further items will continue to be listed over the course of the auction which will end at 8pm on the 15th January. So why not list an item yourself?

If you are not a member of our forum and want to bid you will need to join. Just go to the Rescue Remedies Website as per the address in my signature below, then click on the tab at the top that say "Our Live Forum". Then click the link at the top of the page where it says Join! (Free). As soon as your account has been activated you will be able to post/bid.

The details of how to list your items and play/bid are in the “Competitions & Auctions” Section together with any items that have been listed so far ready for bidding.

All monies raised will go towards payment of our veterinary and kennels bills.

If its been sometime since you used your login and you have difficulties logging on, please contact me by e-mail and I will reset your account.

We sincerely welcome your support and hope to see you on our auction threads.

Thank you

The Rescue Remedies Team
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Dear All

The Rescue Remedies Spectacular After Christmas Auction is now well underway on our forum! There are over now over 85 great items listed for you to bid on, just a few of which are mentioned below .

- A new Gordon Ramsey Bamix Ultimate Food Processor
- Designer fashion & accessories from Calvin Klein & Rayban
- A Pet Portrait Session with a professional photographer
- An iPod Shuffle
- A selection of handmade jewellery
- Not forgetting our ??? Mystery Lot ???, many dog related items and much, much more!

New items continue to be added during the course of the Auction. Please feel free to add any items you may have; perhaps an unwanted Christmas present or why not de-clutter your house?

The auction will end at 8pm on the 15th January so there is still time to bag a bargain or list a lot!

If its been sometime since you used your login and you have difficulties logging on, please contact me by e-mail to the address in my signature and I will reset your account.

We sincerely welcome your support and hope to see you on our auction threads.

Thank you

The Rescue Remedies Team
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Good Evening All!

We just had to drop by and ask you what you are doing tomorrow night?!

The Rescue Remedies Spectacular After Christmas Auction now has over 100 items listed for you to bid on and will close at 8pm tomorrow evening, Saturday, 15th January! Just a few of those items are mentioned below:

- A new Gordon Ramsey Bamix Ultimate Food Processor
- Designer fashion & accessories from Calvin Klein & Rayban
- A Pet Portrait Session with a professional photographer
- An iPod Shuffle
- A large selection of handmade & shop bought jewellery
- Not forgetting our ??? Mystery Lot ???, many dog related items and much, much more!

Time is running out, but it’s still not too late to add any items you may have; perhaps an unwanted Christmas present or why not de-clutter your house.

The auction can be accessed via our website and clicking on the tab marked Our Live Forum.

If it’s been sometime since you used your login and you have difficulties logging on, please contact me by e-mail and I will reset your account.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has supported us so far and wish you all the very best of luck with your bidding.

So hope it’s a Date ... see you before 8pm!

The Rescue Remedies Team

Registered Charity Number: 1139407

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Less than two hours to go folks!