Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pam2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2007, 07:33 PM

poor ben

Ben is back from the vets after having to get some treatment for his inflamed gums. A course of antibiotics and a good clean seem to have caught the inflamation in time. He now has nicer teeth than me!
Have been trying my new camera out, hopefully I have followed the loading instructions properly and you will be seeing a picture of Ben (haven't worked out how to get rid of red-eye yet)

majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Ben is lovely - sorry he's got sore gums but hopefully he will be feeling much better soon once the antibiotics kick in.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2007, 07:53 PM
He looks quite happy, other than his red eyes
Wanda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2007, 07:57 PM
He looks gorgeous - next picture will show him smiling with his gleaming white teeth and healthy gums!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 08:27 PM
aaaawwwwww poor wee man i have a wee cocker boy 7 yrs the only probs we have had with his mouth is he cant get enough in it.seriously though he has had wet dermatitis around his lips seemingly its quite common in them.Your wee man is sooooooo gorgeous give him kisses from me.
pam2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
aaaawwwwww poor wee man i have a wee cocker boy 7 yrs the only probs we have had with his mouth is he cant get enough in it.seriously though he has had wet dermatitis around his lips seemingly its quite common in them.Your wee man is sooooooo gorgeous give him kisses from me.
Thanks boobah, Ben is 7 too, he is so healthy, this is the first treatment he has ever had at the vets (apart from the dreaded flea treatment !!)I am hoping to get another Cocker if I can find a good breeder, would love an orange roan, what have you got?
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Ha ha my cocker is the same... a food monster!