View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2007, 09:01 AM

(Update) on fireworks fiasco from lastnight.

Rang the police station asked to speak to someone in charge,felt like I was being fobbed off but kept him on the phone to let him know I knew about the fireworks legislation.
Thanks to those that gave me that information.He spouted off a mobile number for the two officers round this area ok if they are on duty but they can't be all the time.
He also didn't know where the information printed came from.I do I rang the paper when finished with him and its the Council press office,who liase with the Police,The person I spoke to has taken my details and is going to contact the person and let them know the problem I had and get back to me later.
Watch this space.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Good on you. Hope they take action. Too many get away with setting off fireworks every year injuring themselves, others and animals alike. Makes me bloody mad!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Good for you and keep us posted!
Becky
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2007, 12:21 PM
I missed the first thread about this but I take it that it's about the fireworks going off just now. I am sick to the back teeth of the amount of fireworks that have been going of in our area at the moment. Nelson doesn't give a monkeys when they go off but the Rotties aren't so happy about them. The quicker it's all by again the better.