register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2016, 08:03 PM
She's fine tonight, I bought some sea bream for them from the reduced section at Asda and they've had them for tea tonight, even Zen has, although in reality she shouldn't,but treated her, the little minx then grabbed Cariad's (she was stood looking at it) so I chased her and put my hand in between those ginormous jaws and took it back, she then ran up and grabbed it again, this time she was trying to swallow it to stop me getting it back, again hand in mouth pulling fish out How many dogs would accept you doing that eh. Just like Nana Lona, apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
this time she was trying to swallow it to stop me getting it back, again hand in mouth pulling fish out How many dogs would accept you doing that eh.
Hi June, interesting question. I think dear old Rianna would have accepted, I did once or twice have to take something of her. There's no way in a million years I would have even thought about it with Baruska

With our current lot I think maybe Lara would when we know her a bit better. Not sure about Casey, after seeing the way he completely demolishes the odd (dead) rabbit, feet, fur, head & tail I think I would pass on that one and I would definately not try it on SWMBO
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Evening everyone and Eileen lovely to hear from you.
Glad you have managed a break need your batteries boosting I should think. Hope mum feels better after her blood transfusion and enjoy the party tomorrow.

Volvo v50 bit small for Dillon but on the plus side it was a nice car. Just not big enough for my liking for the dog.
Went to see a Peugeot 407 again nice but only mot'd till october also the struts that hold the tailgate open need replacing and it needs new keys. Good price so thinking about possibly test driving Monday and spending some money on it and hopefully have a bargain. But when we got in a message from someone that a Peugeot 407 I had seen and enquired about length of mot comes with a new one for the year. Dearer of course but possibly a better option. So ringing them tomorrow and hopefully popping over to see it. Only half hour away.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Oooh so we know who the pack leader is then eh Harvey. I can do that with any of my girls, I have retrieved whole chicken fillets from Lona, and various bones, that she has stolen. Her method is to vanish with her own food, inhale it and then zoom out and leap on anyone unwary enough to leave their food unattended or not eat at top speed the way she does. I kid you not, one day I was reduced to giggles, because literally all I saw was a black and silver blur and a very bemused and shocked Zen, who had just lost her dinner. Hence the reason she is now fed in the utility, although the zooming in and purloining of unattended food must be a genetic flaw as her Nana has perfected that to an art form
You snuck in Eileen. Lovely to know you are still around, sadly missed of course, but the grandkids have to come first, especially as the twins are so absolutely beautiful and can't wait to see the piccies of them in their Posh Frocks.
Keeps coming back to the Peugeot doesn't it Lynn, the saying 'Whats for You won't Pass You By' springs to mind
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 09:14 PM
lovley to hear from you Eileen been to long no getting up to mischief at the get together love and best wishes to mum
Lynn nothing wrong with a Peugeot I'm biast 14 yr 206 just sailed through mot today no advisories other than just the usual wear n tear brake shoes /pads tyres its cost nothing over the years and carried some weird and wonderful stuff
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
She's fine tonight, I bought some sea bream for them from the reduced section at Asda and they've had them for tea tonight, even Zen has, although in reality she shouldn't,but treated her, the little minx then grabbed Cariad's (she was stood looking at it) so I chased her and put my hand in between those ginormous jaws and took it back, she then ran up and grabbed it again, this time she was trying to swallow it to stop me getting it back, again hand in mouth pulling fish out How many dogs would accept you doing that eh. Just like Nana Lona, apple doesn't fall far from the tree
With Ben - absolutely not, not if you wanted to keep all 5 digits. With Tai, yes absolutely no trouble at all, with Hal there would have been a huge amount of sound and fury - but all signifying absolutely nothing - just threats, no follow through. The difference is that although Tai was a rescue, he had never been treated badly, and Hal of course we had had from a puppy - which makes a huge difference. Poor old Ben was abused so badly for the first 3 years of his life, and although it is no excuse, and if we need to take food off him we jolly well do, we do turn a bit of a blind eye to the snapping jaws! You can actually take anything off him except for a bone, bones he is extremely protective of. I have taken bones off him, but with my foot and then my hand just to be on the safe side!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Hi LYNN & TW
So warm here,like clammymaybe it's just meYeah,have missed you guys too TWConor keeps asking "have you been talking to the nutters lately?"means it affectionately of courseWill certainly take lots of pics for you,both so gorgeous and sooooo cheeky
LYNN,is searching for a new Dillion wagon I seeLove car shoppingI'd like a Q5, but I can dream on,I think
Gives Monday and Tuesday to be hot,I believe,well 22 degrees and sunny
Oh wee Lacey has gotten a bit deaf latelyPersonnally I think she has selective hearingor has invented an off switch for when the twins kick offSeriously though,the old girl doesn't hear much but the vet says it's just her age,no pain or anything going on infection wise.Will come to us all,won't it?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Hi NORMA
Sorry I missed your birthdayI hope you had a Dogsey party at least
Mischief....me?????Our family get togethers are always a hootMe and one of my brothers especially shouldn't be allowed in the same room.Del boy,that's him
Have now stripped down to my underwear and have the fan on
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 09:37 PM

There you go TWSee wee Lacey on the sofa
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Aw soooo gorjus,makes me broody. LOL at the off switch Lacey has installed for herself. When do you take over full time when Sarah goes back to work, September wasn't it.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >