View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 07:26 PM
awwwwLynn, you have a ((hug)) men can be such inconsiderate sh*ts (no offence harvey or LG!!) i am pleased that the nspcc have forwarded the info
i haven't seen any of the olympics so unable to comment on empty seats...seems daft not mentioning it as everyone can see it anyway
waited until about 5 for steve to call to collect the tagine...he didn't...knew he wouldn't, so i popped it in a bag, then in a carrier with the bag of cous cous and jumped on the bus...2 buses and 1 hour later, i was knocking his door, thrust the bag at him...called him a few choice words, he asked me to come in, i said no i was going home and walked off, very grown up of me Lol it was either that or i would have proper lost it so i am feeling proud of myself, i spoke to my aunty and she said that people can sometimes just be on different wavelengths....her husband can be like it, Steve said he really doesn't mean to be like it and he honestly doesn't realise...bet he thinks twice next time Lol...not sure what his neighbours will think of me...ooooo there were very sweary words in there Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Trouble is that these departments are failing miserably in their duty towards children at risk,so I wouldn't be expecting any results off them or any interest.
Griff, I have no idea why you bothered, I would have left it, definitely not gone to the trouble you did thats for sure
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Yes griff not sure I would've done two buses but maybe you needed the opportunity to see him and swear at him.
June Mark is of the same opinion but they will now be on the radar which is more than they have been as far as we are aware. So they will have to watch their step that in itself is something.
Haven't been watching the olympics here much either.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Yes, I deffo needed to get it out of my system lol. Hadn't flipping stood there and cooked it for him for it to go to waste...he got quite a shock when I refused to go in and walk away lol...i also don't think he is used to a woman giving him what for in the way I did lol.he did apologise for doing my head in....got to see the dogs any way
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Griff you can't let yourself get involved like this with someone who really couldn't care less. You'll end up tied in knots, walk away now whilst you can.
Finally gave in and started my G.O.T. series 2 DVD's as there was rock all on telly. Just watched one episode so far.
The only thing I was interested in watching in the Olympics was Dressage and Cross Country neither of which seemed to be shown, although I noticed on BBC2 today they mentioned the show jumping, as they don't seem to have any sort of proper schedule as to when things are on and on what channel its hopeless. Fencing, canoeing, judo........they're all on, but none of the equestrian gets a look in, and I'm sure there are more horse riders about than bluddy fencers or canoists. None of them could organise a pi$$ up in a brewery as far as I can tell.
Think there will be more episodes of G.O.T being watched
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4