Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Lynn
Sounds like this idiot will land hisself in hot water over the footpath as if the whole village is going enmass to introduce themselves to his geese he'd have somthing to say if that happened hope he gets his comeuppance
TW poor wee Zen sent to Coventry a certain 4legged git's in the bad books too chewed up a biro all over the sheepskin rug that sits on the back of the sofa don't think chucking it in the washing machine will have helped she sits up there so she can look out the window
Griff glad lunch went well and things are on a friendly basis now
Still not able to e mail don't know what's going on there pain in the but
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Norma, this is the email I got from Vision Internet who are my website people

Greetings,

We've recently found that some emails being sent to btinternet.com addresses have been bounced back to the sender. Upon investigation, we've found that BT's mail server is closing down email connections part way through the mail transfer process. We've found this is happening across all our servers and also during tests made via a 3rd party. This issue is affecting email destined for addresses at btinternet.com, btopenworld.com and talk21.com.

Under normal circumstances, a mail server will usually store emails that cannot be delivered immediately in a queue. However, due to the type of error exhibited by BT's mail service, our mail servers would only queue and retry sending over a 15 minute period before bouncing the email back to the sender.

While this as purely an issue with BT's service, we've looked to see if we could reduce the impact of this upon our customers. As a result, we've introduced some additional new rules in our server settings for BT addresses so that when there is a problem with delivery, those emails will remain queued on our servers for longer periods of time. Our servers now check the queue more frequently and will attempt to re-send any 'stuck' emails in an effort to push these through to BT during the moments that their service is operational and accepting emails.

As from this afternoon, we're seeing a huge improvement with the delivery of emails to BT addresses although some are being delayed by up to 2 hours (in some cases).

I'm amazed you can get on here, because it sounds as though BT is kaput, again. Never thought I would be thankful to be on Virgin, but I am
I'll swop my floor ripping up monster for your biro chewing monster tonight if you want
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 07:54 PM
All these floor eating biro eating doggies. Glad I am past that stage.

Not sure he did steal the sign although Gorden says he wouldn't be surprised if he did. I am sure though the CC wouldn't of given him one even temporarily .
I did tell the guy about his little self laminated signs saying permissive alternative footpath. Which he said he had no right to do as he isn't giving permission for anything.

Boys back and had tea they had a good day. Dillon barking for attention and I would like some peace and quiet, Dillon now has his bum resting on Joel's lap.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Has Joel suffocated
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-08-2016, 08:06 PM
at Dillon poor Joel
TW it's a deal she just might make it till the 16th little gits not chewed anything for yonks &yonks
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Evening All - Seems everyone has had a decent day of it if you discount the kennel munching, biro snacking episodes!
Glad you had a nice lunch out, Griff and that your errant friend has learnt some lessons ref relationships. I genuinely hope it continues! You deserve it.
Everything here is ticking over nicely and as the weather has improved we are taking the dogs and heading off to Wales for a few days, we were thinking of going early tomorrow morning, so please forgive me for being absent for a wee while.
The results of my Wednesday bloods show my kidney function to have gone up again - it now stands at 16.5% - so there is no immediate danger of a relapse (at least one is given to hoping not!) and I feel perfectly fine in myself, so the short break is by way of a treat.
For those of a sadistic bent - the shopping trip was a particularly painful one wallet wise and I had to be taken to a particularly nice Chinese restaurant in the evening to help me recover! Though I'm not sure all that MSG is good for the old Nephs.
Back later, bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Joel survived just.
Good news about the blood test LG. Poor wallet glad you were compensated with a tasty chinese.
Safe journey to Wales and enjoy the break.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Have a lovely time in Wales LG, if you happen to pass Dolbadarn, pop in and say hello to Taran and the horses, they have a new arrival, a filly foal named Tanwen, mum is Flame, and foal's name means Fire in Welsh. So glad your functions are functioning and there'll be no more malingering from you and blocking an NHS bed meant for sick people
If there's anyone you heartily dislike, let me know and I will pop Zen in fancy packaging and send her to them as a gift from you Don't be so mean with your money, The Mem is looking after you and your wallet beautifully
Griff, sounds like all went well with lunch and you are now BFF, with no benefits. Catch up on Red Rock, ending was good, not sure if its on next week now because of the way it ended, I expected everything to come to a grinding halt now The Olympics is on
I was only thinking that the other day about Zen Norma, she's getting better behaved, and then she takes out a demolition contract on the kennel. All my bricks are ready to make a temporary floor if needs be, maybe I can wall her up, that'll put paid to her antics
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2016, 09:27 PM
TW....could you whack a bit of self levelling concrete over the bricks? It is quite cheap stuff
Lynn, the guy sounds a real plank...hope the council make him put the lot back
Ooooo no internet, not good, I hate being cut off from you lot lol
Been to see my mates, my mate vitor found a geezer who had lay on the tracks and topped himself...cut off at the shoulders, only in his 30's too...poor vitor is traumatized, not his usual self at all
Steve has just called...that's twice in a day...crikey
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Hi Norma and LG...lg, safe trip to welsh wales lol...enjoy it and great news about your kiddleys lol
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >