Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Been banned Nikki,not for long enough in my opinion
O thank God for that - my problem is I cannot just ignore some idiot like that, especially when they start making racist remarks. I have to wade in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Really has it happened ? Thank goodness.
The thorn in my side replied to my latest contributions and he now says he is introducing pigs and bees too to the orchard at some point.
He really is determined to keep the public off the footpath so he can have his privacy.
I am hoping when he is told he has to move the original access back he may give up and sell up. We may then get someone who was like the old owner.
All he needs is some stock fencing to keep them safe and us and accept that some people may not want to meet his geese or other contributions in the future or be harassed by them and just enjoy a peaceful mind your own business walk.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Really has it happened ? Thank goodness.
The thorn in my side replied to my latest contributions and he now says he is introducing pigs and bees too to the orchard at some point.
He really is determined to keep the public off the footpath so he can have his privacy.
I am hoping when he is told he has to move the original access back he may give up and sell up. We may then get someone who was like the old owner.
All he needs is some stock fencing to keep them safe and us and accept that some people may not want to meet his geese or other contributions in the future or be harassed by them and just enjoy a peaceful mind your own business walk.
Parish Councils have very limited powers, but one thing they do hold sway over is footpaths. I would advise you to attend your next Parish Council meeting and during the open part of the meeting when the Chairman will ask for members of the public to ask any questions, you can ask them to take up this issue.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Hello all.
Well I hate to say it but the weather is lovely here. What I hate to say even more is...... we could really do with some rain. An awful lot of my garden is quite shriveled up. I know be careful what you wish for
I have a hospital appointment today, just a routine thing but I still get anxious.
I'll be back later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Good morning all. I first I thought it had been me banned but I had been logged out. No idea why. My computer is doing very strange things. When I reply to emails the screen takes me back to home page so I have to click on emails again. Some of my logins have disappeared and I have to re log them in. Just perculiar. Had a great time in Chichester yesterday apart from the wasps that would have liked to have share lunch with us. The sun came out and it was very good wandering around. Trains weren't to bad either time wise. Sunny here so I am sorry to hear you have rain up north. Animals are very sensible, more sensible than us where the weather is concerned. It is only us that say come on we must go out. If they could say no they would but because we put a lead on them they have to go. The feathered variety of animal/pet can say no as we don't put leads on them well I don't think people do. LG might. lol!! bg!! I am off out now as it isnt raining. ttfn. Have fun whatever you decide to do even if it is raining. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Well it would appear I am all dressed up with nowhere to go! He has had his ECG...was fine, saw the Dr and his blood pressure is up so he is I think still off work, has been into work and will apparently call me when he is home...I doubt I will be going out, only wanted to see him before he started back so there was no awkwardness between us...just hope his dog is alright when he gets back
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Awww griff sorry you have been let down put the new clothes to good use and pop out anyway.
You never know you may meet your prince.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Nah Lynn, not going anywhere until tonight, i was expecting it anyway.
done the washing up and might make a start on the kitchen...best get changed first though Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Hug..... X
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 12:15 PM
thanks, but i am fine.
tell you what, it is very very hot here!!! actually like a proper august day, bet it won't last Lol
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »