View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Well clearly I wasn't the only one who didn't get your drift. People are judged unfairly for everything in life whether it be the colour of their skin, their accent, the way they dress, the car they drive yada yada yada. Some things you have control over such as who knows how many people you've slept with and others such as the colour of your skin you don't. As a woman I don't care what anyone else thinks of the things I do or the clothes I wear so don't feel bothered by it. There are a lot worse things in life to worry about in my opinion.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Lol if social pressure is such a big thing then keep your antics to yourself and stop parading them around for discussion, my point being how would anyone know who you slept with unless you put the information out there.
Exactly...Keep it to yourself, sleeping around is nothing to brag about..for men or women.. If they wanna be known as the girl/boy that will sleep with anyone then thats their 'problem'.

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
If he thinks thats a sign of enjoying sex, he is seriously misguided.

Most people (what ever your sexual preference) would think, those who screw around in dirty toilets and dark corners of parks are people of little self respect.

It has nothing to do with enjoying sex!!!
VERY low self respect, desperate people if you ask me..
Of course people enjoy sex, but they dont need to go around the block hey..sex should be enjoyed with someone you are with and care deeply for.... shouldnt it?

Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Lol - at least your consistent DD
Thats me
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I have found exactly the opposite point of view in that people think there is something strange about me because I haven't slept around!

My husband and I, as practising Christians, waited till our wedding night as we believe this is something special but the people in my office would all talk about affairs and how some of them had cheated on their boyfriends/partners but thought I was very strange!!

On the negative side-yes I was counting the days off till our wedding! but on the positive side we spent so much time just talking to each other and going places together and just being really good friends in our "courtship" time and that has held us in good stead during our 10 years of marriage.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 10:41 PM
There is nothing strange about you, you waited for the person that meant something to you.. Cant believe anyone would think of you as strange while bragging about cheating on partners, cant say I have ever understood affairs to be honest.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 12:47 AM
Sex....thats not in my job description. I've never wanted it, so never had it, and unless I have a total 180 personality shift, it's not going to change. Which is hilarious when anyone who really knows me will attest, I've got an extremely crued sence of humour sometimes.

And I know people find that odd to say the least, but you know what, thats their problem.

The only time it becomes my problem is with relationships, as I've yet to come across someone else with the same total lack of drive, and I won't do it just to satisfy someone else, though I don't know how it could be in the least bit enjoyable if only 1 party wants it.

I've often wondered how much my parents lack of intimacy, (I also include displays of affection into that), have affected my own view on sex etc. I know they and the rest of my family and friends relationships have influenced my view on such things, and not in a good way. They've all ended in disaster, betrayal and misery, bar 1 or 2, and even then, those aren't particularly happy ones. I wonder how much of an influence that has had also.

I may be a psycologicly disturbed freek, but oh well, at least I've got my self respect, which is a damn site more than can be said for some people. Whilst that is meant to be taken lightly, it is true. I'm not normal (whatever that is anyway), but I'm happy with that, even if no one else is, like I said previously, thats their problem, they'll get over it.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 07:48 AM
TDWT!! ;o)
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
TDWT!! ;o)

Tango Dancing Wooly Tigers lol.

P.s.

If the translation of that is what I think it is, and that was aimed at me then whatever dear, there was nothing remotely dramatic in me when I was writing it. I was infact joking, and then my own comments made me think on it seriously. I suppose its to be expected, not everyone is used to people who are quite happy to self analise outloud, or at all for that matter.

I find the reasons behind my own behaviour quite fascinating to dig into, just like I do with anyone else, and other animals, that is in no way dramatic, or requires such. I find it most useful actually, if I can understand what makes me tick, then altering my own behaviour/mind set, is that much easier.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Whoa, chill out. It was nothing to do with you.

The abbreviation stands for ''Thinly Disguised W@nking Thread'' and is a joke term used when someone starts a post that may lead to sexual thoughts among the posters. Which is why it was hilarious when the original reply to my post was ''come again?''
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Whoa, chill out. It was nothing to do with you.

The abbreviation stands for ''Thinly Disguised W@nking Thread'' and is a joke term used when someone starts a post that may lead to sexual thoughts among the posters. Which is why it was hilarious when the original reply to my post was ''come again?''
*Shrugs* I'm well and truely chilled thanks, and have been nothing but all day.

The problem with abriviations is, they can have duel meanings, depending on whose using them, where and in what context.

I came across that one a while ago, the meaning of the letters wasn't the same as the one's you posted, so apologies for the confusion.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Had the conversation with my BF the other week about women sleeping with lots of men are slags, but it seems ok for men to sleep with lots of women.

Then we got on to 'how many is classed as a lot'?!

Each to their own eh, and as someone said, as long as it's all consensual, who cares!

Im not intelligent enough to answer the proper question though
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >