Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-11-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by leo
if it is a accident mate or not i don't think its should be made public knowledge via a tv series.
if he does so much good with these rescues looking for a home then great, but he should also make it clear that it wasn't planned and isn't good for her.
if nothing else he should get the litter/pregnancy aborted for the sake of his own dog and be alot more careful in the future.
the responsible thing to do even if he is a tv celeb is to do whats right for the dog she is too young to be a mum at 8 months old.
regardless of if he could home the pups or not.

how can he get it terminated if he still dosnt know????????????/
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally Posted by rob
yep his vet said so

its a phantom hurray so its looks like nothing did happen ok i know some dogs that are mated still have phantoms but this acident wasnt seen and he did keep olga seperated and they just walked in so it looks like to me nothing happened
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 09:06 PM
originally posted by Staffer:its a phantom hurray so its looks like nothing did happen ok i know some dogs that are mated still have phantoms but this acident wasnt seen and he did keep olga seperated and they just walked in so it looks like to me nothing happened

Keeping two entire males: Lou and Buster with an unspeyed female is not what I consider nothing happening. It is very sexually frustrating for all the dogs involved. How would you like to be told you can look but never have sex again? Personally I would hate it but then again I know we are all very different.

All credit to Mr O'Grady who apparently announced on last nights show that it was an irresponsible thing to do and it is why so many dogs end up in rescue in the first place.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9