Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 06:24 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

No Kim yesterday, and the agency were very hacked off with her because she didn’t phone either them or me…. . They sent me another lady, Lesley, who starts with us next Tuesday. Let’s hope this one works out better. She seems very nice, so I’m fairly optomistic

Off out with Jackie today to Orpington which isn’t far, so should be home in time for plenty of zzzzz’s in front of the tv this afternoon. Just as well, as I feel like I’ve been hit with an electric cricket bat…..

Thinking of poor Caroline today (skjerstad) – sending big hugs xox

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A woman walks into her accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes. The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask a few questions. He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks "What is your occupation?"

The woman replies, "I'm a high-priced whore." The accountant balks and says, "No, no, no. That will never work. That is much too crass. Let's try to rephrase that." The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl!"

"No, that is still too crude. Try again." They both think for a minute, then the woman states, "I'm an elite chicken farmer." The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a whore or a call girl?" "Well, I raised over 5,000 little peckers last year."
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 06:35 AM
Flipping heck Vicki, can't believe you've got another one starting next week. Hope this one lasts for you
I've been thinking about Caroline too. Hope she's ok.
Dry and bright here today so off to the beach shortly. OH and I are actually going out for dinner tonight to a lovely place just around the corner, can taste the steak already.
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Flipping heck Vicki, can't believe you've got another one starting next week. Hope this one lasts for you
I've been thinking about Caroline too. Hope she's ok.
Dry and bright here today so off to the beach shortly. OH and I are actually going out for dinner tonight to a lovely place just around the corner, can taste the steak already.
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Morning Jackie - steak..... yum! Enjoy hon xox
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Jackie - steak..... yum! Enjoy hon xox
Thanks Vicki, looking forward to it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2007, 06:59 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all do hope Lesley turns out well for you will this be 3rd time lucky?
Thinking of Caroline too.Enjoy your morning out.
Ollie and I off for our walk in a bit brrrr.
Then some shopping at Makro later.
Have a good day everyone. at todays gem.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Morning Vicki

Morning All

yes have also been thinking of Caroline, hope she is bearing up

well sad day for us here, as the babies start to leave i know they all have fab new homes, but am really gonna miss my little lads

have a good day everyone
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I have actually had a reply from a job application, got an email today asking me to come for an interview, only problem is, this particular job is a bit difficult to get to (dont know why i applied really, desperation maybe) so i'm not sure i am going to go for it but its nice to know i'm still in with a chance over all the youngsters out there has made my day

Have a great day all xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, thinking of Caroline as well, hope she's OK.
Hope you all have a goood one
Christine
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Morning/Afternoon

Temps are a nightmare Vicki I had two years of it, and it exhausted me, all from different agencies, no rhyme or reason, but so unreliable on the whole. I monitored it once and in a 3 month period I never had all the staff at one time

Thinking of Caroline too x

Have a nice weekend all x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 12:50 PM
good afternoon all

well all is peace and quiet here at the moment. blackie has been out with us for hours and is now laying by the front door. we were very naughty and got him an icecream while we were up the beach. dan is with his dad so silence is golden....

thinking of caroline too - hope things can be worked out

hope you had a good time at orpington vicki

sue
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >