Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2014, 06:07 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Friday

Bright day to all...clear skies and still air up here in the mountains.

Hunkering down for the long weekend; bikeFest in Killarney again so staying safe home

Hope all are well out there,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2014, 06:15 AM
Morning everyone. Dry here and the weekend is meant to be nice so fingers crossed.
Today it is tidying and I have to go out this morning to do my shopping, and get something for tea as Gorden is quite tired lots of workshops this week, presentations and tutorials.
He is just going to get the tube pick the car up and drive straight home without having to stop for something for tea.

Helena hope the hand is well this morning and did Dave come back last night ? What was the news with the garage if there is any ? Hope its good.
Moyra and Rose hope you are both feeling better this morning.
Nippy Jen hope you and Brian are well today.
I hope everyone else is well this morning and all doggies are too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2014, 06:16 AM
You were typing the same time as me Rose.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Helloooooooo!
Morning Rose, oh how I wish I was in Killarney again Hope things are better for you today and that you have a good weekend.
Morning Lynn, all is fine here in dull, miserable south Devon, hope you are well and that Gorden gets home safely.
Shopping today...oh joy!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Morning RB and all,

Dry but cloudy here this morning apparently its mean't to brighten up later and be a nice weekend.
Ash arrives back in Surrey tonight after a long trip from Wales and a very hectic week mountain climbing and lots of other strenuous activities, and then reckons he is going to get in his car and drive to mine to get back to Charly and Harley, in all the awful friday night M25 traffic. Charly and I think he should have a good nights sleep and then come tomorrow morning but he says he wants to get here tonight.

I am working all day and then have mums housework to do, Charly is off to town to get her hair done and meet up with an old friend after walking Harley.
I took Charly to her first ever bingo game last night and she really enjoyed it, especially after we both had a small win .
Anyway have a good day all, I had better get myself into gear and get ready.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. We can commiserate together over the shopping. I hope South Devon brightens up.
Morning Bev lovely that you and Charly had a good night and a small win each.
Safe journey for Ash these men think they are superman sometimes.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2014, 07:06 AM

Not a brilliant night but the sun is shining, my neighbour has just brought me in a load of cakes, nibbles and treats from a celebration last night, Da Booga is happy as she adores my neighbour, I have an empty laundry basket and just need to get a bit more salad from the macolet for the weekend, so all is right with my little section of the world.

Do not forget that today is TGIF and I wish you all a good Friday and a happy weekend.!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Morning Malka. Good to read all is well with you today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Good morning all. Got to Amber to the vet this morning, check her anal glands, worm her and weigh her. Then I can relax for the rest of the day. Must go and sort the bird station out now. Have a good day all, God bless. xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Our wild birds are eating out of house and home
I had to buy a new sack of seed from P@H the other day because they are eating so much. All three sparrow boxes are occupied too.
Everytime I put out Mealworms I think of Helena. Does anyone remember her Blackbird that ate all her Mealworms!!! She obviously looked after the birds better than her friends and their cake
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »