Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Do hope you are soon back to your normal self Besoeker. Max will take good care of you.
Thank you, Sue.
Max is Max. A rescue but I think we got lucky. Perhaps very lucky.

I was preparing to go out one morning. He knows the routine. Walking boots, lead, spectacles which I couldn't find. He did and brought them to me and gently put them in my lap.

I can't explain that.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Max is attuned to you Besoeker. He is so special, you are obviously attuned to each other. Wonderful pairing!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2017, 04:57 PM
House all quiet again. Dropped Michael and Maca back at Downham station for the 4.45 train they should with the tube journey from Kings cross arrive at their home about 7pm.
We managed to get dinner in the garden as the sun came out and had some table tennis fun.

We have been thoroughly spoilt by both boys and daughters in laws. Tomorrow we are having a day out possibly Kings Lynn Gorden back to work Tuesday.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Max is attuned to you Besoeker. He is so special, you are obviously attuned to each other. Wonderful pairing!
Thank you, Moyra.
Yes, it sometimes seems that way. Uncannily so at times.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hope Sex is improving Griff.
Not that greatly interested in your sex life Griff however ........................
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
House all quiet again. Dropped Michael and Maca back at Downham station for the 4.45 train they should with the tube journey from Kings cross arrive at their home about 7pm.
We managed to get dinner in the garden as the sun came out and had some table tennis fun.

We have been thoroughly spoilt by both boys and daughters in laws. Tomorrow we are having a day out possibly Kings Lynn Gorden back to work Tuesday.
Thats fantastic having the family round and lovely photo's but you deserve it all. ENJOY
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Sorry for my absence people loads going on nothing major or earth shaking just bits and pieces of peoples lives that are overlapping mine. Some I love some I am great friends with so obviously taking my time and freely given.

Strange without Buster this morning coming home this morning, I am on nights for two weeks holiday cover only.....I pulled up and knew there was no Buster but part of me hoped to see him...........Sunday mornings are always carrot day for him and bacon sarnie for me.

Ahhh well having time out for a bit but you never know and thats not because we have something planned but because fate often takes a hand when you least expect it.

Hope June is okay quite concerned at her absence.........if anyone in contact please send her my best.

Besoeker .....................Hugs..............its horrible being out of routine so to speak. And illness brings a weird cloak of strangeness with it which makes you feel vunerable, and mortal. Yet seems to also makes you want to seize the moment.

Griff thinking of you and Dex.

Anyhow have a good day all
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Ahhh well having time out for a bit but you never know and thats not because we have something planned but because fate often takes a hand when you least expect it.
I hope fate deals you a good hand
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I hope fate deals you a good hand
It already has a fantastic family and friends.......
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
It already has a
fantastic family and friends.......
Excellent!
When I'm clear of my ailments we will have the grand girls for a weekend or longer depending on how school hols work out.
The elder, now 8 years old, loves Max.

Thsi sort of shows it.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >