Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 04:48 AM

Thursday 20th July's Dogsey Daily

Morning all. Griff Outlander is on tonight. Good isn't it. Last one is when I am holiday on the sleeper train so will watch it on Sara's iPad. at least that is the plan. Hope everyone had a good night. Have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Do hope you manage to catch the end of your programme whilst away.

So sorry Kazz , hugs.

Rained over night but was drying up so took Teazle out and yes you guessed it it rained. Cut walk short, she may be waterproof but I am not without a coat Rain has now stopped play as I was going to mow the lawns.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Good morning Brenda and Sue and all to follow. Just walked Amber, whilst it was trying to rain. Still didn't get too wet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, Moyra and all who follow.
Rained here too early hours.
Dillon and I just been out for a very walk. He is preferring games to walks yesterday and today think the humidity is getting to him.

Kazz I expect the house feels empty today hugs.
griff hope your not feeling to bad after chemo yesterday.
Sue don't blame you cutting the walk short.

Hope everyone and four legged friends are well today.

Peter rang yesterday to fill me in on the gaps re: Gill. Emergency scan booked for next week but results normally take 2-3 weeks so hoping they rush those as an emergency to otherwise what's the point. Then it has to go before some board for permission to give the chemo funding I think. Lets hope they rush that to if the scan results show she is viable which to be honest we have our doubts about seeings as she has lost 3 stone in 3 months. Still eating only very little.
Blood cancer markers sky high and one showing her liver isn't functioning properly. Dreadful anemia which I know from personal experience if it isn't dealt with it can cause heart failure. I was once at that point. She is not being given treatment even for that guess they are waiting to see if she can have chemo but the worry is she will be to anemic and unwell.
So a wait and see game but we are not feeling hopeful, Gill is now depending on will power and we know she has that by the bucket loads.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 08:56 AM
I hope all goes well for Gill, Lynn. She will need that will power to see her through.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Kazz, thinking of you and your mum today
Lynn, i really hope they can help Gill
Sue, and Moyra pleased you didn't get too wet
Brenda...i will no doubt be squiffy tonight Lol so i will watch outlander later ...maybe tomorrow if i get chance
Need to pop out and get some bits but it's raining so don't want to go Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 10:30 AM
AH You whimp griff, its called an umbrella.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 11:30 AM
i can't use one Brenda....i walk with crutches Lol...as my hair was always about an inch long max it didn't matter if it got wet so i have no jackets with hoods...and i couldn't wear one with my dress anyway, blooming stupid long hair!!!! Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 02:52 PM
made it out...in beautiful sunshine in my nice new dress and sandals..got lots of compliments Lol...that was nice, swear i have forgotten to do something massive..i went with no list
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Griff no doubt that comes later? List!! Sorry must be the glass of wine gave me that thought. Enjoy. You need a hat with umbrella attachment. 12 weeks today holiday yippee and get this found out that Tyto is allowed in the first class lounge at Euston hope they let me in. He has a better pedigree than me.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >