Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2017, 04:12 AM

Thursday 13th July 2017 Dogsey Daily

Morning all. Great idea kazz about the driving experience. Hugs for Buster.
Mandy yep got the stand moved, took longer plugging it all back in. Hope you are better now. Moyra get on to your ombudsman about your water problem if the landlady won't fix it pronto. Hope all others peeps are well. Have at long last sorted out the last taxi's for holiday so fingers crossed all goes well now. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.

Thanks for the ideas. Did think about a rose in a container but to be honest neither of us are avid rose lovers.
Maybe a tree or something but to be honest most of what he likes we already have.
We are doing the meal Kazz as an anniversary present.
Mandy Mark and Lauren work at least one day of weekends not always the same day.
Michael is in London so a long way to come to sit Dillon. All the family are over the following weekend for a family bbq and so we can celebrate with them. It has been hard co-ordinating it as they all have their own lives and things to do.
Maca's brother is getting married this weekend so they are in Spain, Mark and Lauren both working. Mark had to change is his hours to be able to come next weekend or on the Saturday as they only live 1/2 hour away now they will not need to stay over so him and Lauren and Joel can be here same time as Michael and Maca to have a weekend with us and celebrate the two more special occasions.
He did a driving experience a few years ago the boys brought it for him for a present. We did that when we were in between dogs and made it a weekend away to.
Thinking cap still on. We will be out and about so maybe we will see something he likes when we are out and we can buy it.
It gets harder as you get older.
He doesn't wear jewellery except his watch and he has two nice ones he alternates.
Plenty of clothes also.
He has some nice aftershave.
Mind you I am the same we have been asking each other for ideas and can think of nothing.
So some time out together nice lunch and a meal I reckon.
Oil being delivered this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Moyra do hope the landlady sorts the leak out asap. Ombudsman a good idea. How confident do you feel with that as I realise renting privately can be a worry rocking the boat to much. Not that you would be but some landlords/ladies can make life difficult.
Mandy hope the hip is feeling more comfortable.
Kazz hugs to Buster and you and mum.
griff he you aren't feeling to unwell after yesterday.
Harvey how is Casey's leg doing ? Hoping Lara is still improving.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn and all to follow. I replied to the landlady saying we were losing patience over the wall that 10 months was a long time for a solicitor to sort out responsibility. Also said we were not happy about the water ingress again. She can see I sent a copy to the local Council's environmental health dept. Maybe that will stir her up a bit.
Have a good day everyone, like you all am very worried about June and if she is coping. Take care all, stay SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased all your holiday plans are all coming together Brenda.

We are the same as you Lynn in never knowing what to buy for anniversaries, birthdays etc. so we usually buy something we see and like whenever. Hope your weekend goes to plan.

Your landlady is really something Moyra. I bet she is doing nothing about the fence as no doubt it is her responsibility and it would see money to her is everything as long as it stays in her pocket.

Lovely day here with bright sunshine. Nothing planned other than picking up prescriptions which seems to be an on going job these days as nothing comes at the same time.

I too hope June is ok and the girls.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Morning all
Lynn, could they change when Gill has her Grandson...even just for a day or 2...it is very important for kids to have those memories, i still remember the last time i saw my grandad and i was 9 and am now 37!
Moyra, i think solicitors drag stuff out as they get paid for each letter etc
Sue, could you fetch my prescription too?? Lol
I was feeling quite sick yesterday, really knocked me for 6 this time, just feel very tired today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Morning Sue.
Not sure griff he lives in Wales now with his dad and back to Essex is a long way and of course he has school they are already allowing him September to go away with Gill and Peter if she is well enough. Plus Neill and his partner work so not always easy for them to just drop everything and journey to Essex
Not sure she could manage to be honest even for a day or two he is very demanding and noisy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Awwww that's a shame Lynn but i get what you mean about it being too much...kids now seem different to when i was growing up, we could be taken anywhere and wouldn't play up at all...my cousins...totally different, my nan used to dread taking them to see her friends and certainly not what Gill would need if she isn't feeling well
Brenda..apologies, i missed you off my first post...sorry xx
Been to the Drs, the lady in the chemist says i have lost more weight and everyone in there wants to know my secret Lol...truth is i don't know! i thought it was stress over Steve and worrying about the money but he is paying up every month and i am not stressed about things anymore and iw on't be seeing him round except very occasionally as he is supposed to be doing the main rota which doesn't include my route...he just ignores me anyway, well he looks at me but as soon as i catch him he looks away and if i smile you would think i had chucked acid on the bloke Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2017, 01:57 PM
can't work out if i was brave or stupid...took the 2 dogs out together Lol they were quite good, there were 2 lads up the field on a mini moto and the rider kept staring at me...i just looked at him asked what he was staring at and if he kept it up i'd knock him into next week Lol... i looked dead ladylike in my pink dress but i am still quite obviously me Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2017, 02:45 PM
I'll forgive you Griff. Hope you feel tickety boo sooooooon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2017, 02:50 PM
griff it's good to lose weight as long as you don't lose to much.

Some butterflies this afternoon. Red Admiral a peacock and one I have never had the pleasure of seeing in any of my gardens over the years a Comma.
They aren't brilliant pictures so hope you can see.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170713_145750902.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	5617   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170713_145738946.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	5618   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170713_145635399.jpg
Views:	78