View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Ah Mandy and Moyra I have two people to do the heavy stuff or should I say unwieldy stuff. The rest should be easy. I will hide while they do it and keep Tyto out of the way of helping. .
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2017, 03:25 PM
That's good Brenda!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Brenda, totally get planning in advance...i am a nightmare for it and god forbid anyone who turns up late to meet me!! i can't stand lateness, ruins my day.....today i was half an hour early for meeting my cousin Lol
Lynn, hope Dillon stops nibbling his paw soon bless him...i got wet, my hair is semi frizzy!!
Awww poor Rosie, deagan isn't a fan of wind or rain...infact, Kota pulls like mad to get home if it is raining
got the vets shortly for Deagans immunotherapy jab...that 6 weeks have flown by
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Hello from the new venue of the computer. The back half of the long room. Easy peasy to move it. More trouble getting it to work But it is so I will be back later. Griff I hate being unorganised and late for anything. Have a good evening peeps. On bbc 4 at 9pm programme about life in your back garden. The lady called Dawn works at the university where my Sara works.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Hello brenda from new computer venue.
griff he his left it alone since the piriton. It seems to be around his dew claw he is worrying had a look cannot see anything that shouldn't be there claw not ingrowing. So some kind of irritation.
Giving him silica in case anything in there but it might be a touch of arthritis. other that that he is fine. Zonked out now.
Good news the hair was only semi frizzed.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2017, 07:15 PM
am just letting you all know that Buster has been diagnosed today with Lymphoma an aggresive cancer. This is added to in Busters case by a solid mass/tumour inside the right side of his throat which is pushing against his windpipe and restricting his breathing at times we have no idea how fast this is or indeed has grown.

He is on antibiotics and steroids for the swelling in his neck/shoulder from lymph glands this all came to light on Friday so very very sudden. Still reeling.

He is now not wanting to walk as far but is comfortable
I will not be putting him through any treatment.

We will be making his life comfortable and happy, as we have for the last 3 1/2 months here and he has had in his previous home. You gotta love him.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Awww Kaz that is what our Max had t cell common in young dogs he was 41/2 when we lost him. Like you we went for palliative care. Monthly for a cocktail of 9 drugs and the prognosis a year of life was not something we felt we could justify.
Big hugs to all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awww Kaz that is what our Max had t cell common in young dogs he was 41/2 when we lost him. Like you we went for palliative care. Monthly for a cocktail of 9 drugs and the prognosis a year of life was not something we felt we could justify.
Big hugs to all.
Dogs eh..........
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
We will be making his life comfortable and happy, as we have for the last 3 1/2 months here and he has had in his previous home. You gotta love him.
Oh Kazz I feel for you. If you love him then the most important thing is to see he that he knows this and he will show you in his eyes.

The second most important is to see he is not in any pain and I'm sure you'll take care of that too.

A shock but thanks for letting us know.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2