Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 06:38 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 10th July

Good morning all.

Very quiet on the thread yesterday.

Hope Buster and Lara are much better. Have a good day all, stay cool and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I agree very quiet yesterday just hope everyone was enjoying the sun.

Hope Lara and Buster are better.

Hope all are keeping well

Dull but till very warm. Nothing planned other than the vets this afternoon for a booster.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 08:46 AM
morning all.
thought i had posted yesterday...must have forgot to hit post!!yep i was enjoying the sunshine, new lawnmower had a try out...same make but very different, no choke or speed selection and now have to remember to prime before pulling
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Morning everyone
I was enjoying the sun too, watched F1 then my brother, sis in law and little niece came. We had a bit of a BBQ tea. So was nice to see them. Was good for Tony as he sat and relaxed a bit, he's been so stressed what with his mum & now me, I told him he needs to stop worrying so much as he's going to make himself ill.
Lauryn has nipped into town for some bread for me & some bits for her.
Hoping to get into the shower later, as my hair is desperate for a wash.
Going to watch Wimbledon too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and Mandy and all to follow.
Another hot one here again today. 24 indoors just taking a breather and cooling down after doing downstairs housework and brushing Dillon.

Gardening here yesterday and tidying and sitting as much as possible in the sun not directly though. Sorted the oil delivery problem seems the supplier sent an email to agent confirming they were working Saturday hence the agent assuring me oil would be delivered. Ranf supplier this morning she was gruffly apologetic. Still none the wiser as to when it will arrive. Hopefully today.
Agent has said if we wish not to use that supplier in the future if they are the best quote ring them and although it may cost us a little more they will put us with the next best priced supplier.
So that is what we will do.

Right having me cool drink and a bit of tele.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Think changing suppliers is a good idea Lynn, worth paying a bit more for less hassle it seems.

Not as sunny as yesterday, bit cooler too even had a tiny shower of rain
I've been up and had a shower & washed my hair, feel so much better. Lauryn, bless her helped me. Now having a coffee & sausage sandwich for dinner.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 02:10 PM
shower and hair wash always makes you feel better, we forget how simple things can become so difficult when we have an injury
Lynn, if paying the extra means you will deffo get the delivery on the due date then got to be worth it...i can't stand hanging round waiting for people and things to arrive
managed to get the dogs out together for a bit of a walk, they were really good for me...no doubt they are going to trip me up later Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Glad you got your hair washed mandy always makes me feel better.

Well just had a call from the supplier for this delivery sorry they cannot make it today after all due to driver being over scheduled it seems. I told him I was not amused about Saturdays issue another half hearted apology and apparently it is easily done he has done it himself. Well if that's not bad advertising not sure what is. Told him I have informed the agent I would pay more and have good reliable service than go through them for anymore deliveries.
So he suggested Wednesday said no I am shopping so agreed Thursday.
Just brought the agent up to speed well the customer service lady i spoke to there was gobsmacked and said surely I should of been top of their list.
Just googled their review page for this area and left a damning review think I feel a bit better about it now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 04:31 PM
I really hate bad customer service, they deserve a bad review!
Glad the girls were good for you Griff, hopefully stay that way lol
Hope Lara & Buster are feeling better today
Sue you've reminded me that Rosie is ready for her booster
Hope everyone has had a good day
Rosie is half way through her season now, think she's getting fed up. Lauryn played games in the garden with her just before we had a massive downpour.
Rosie sat shaking, think she thought we were going to get a thunderstorm.
Tony has come home from work and is on the way to the chippy for our tea. He said he can't be bothered to cook tonight, don't blame him
Both Johanna Konta & Andy Murray through so that's good
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Good evening all.

Mandy pleased you feel a bit more "human" did you enjoy the sausage sarnie?

Buster's swelling around his lymph gland not a lot better a slight improvement but he is sleeping now 23 out of 24 hours and totally sleeping not dozing. His breathing is okay but will not walk more than to the end of the block. He is eating though. Will continue to monitor him. Thanks for the good wishes I do appreciate them all.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >