Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
A quick call would of been nice to say they weren't able to make it, we are not in a hurry thankfully for the oil.
Seriously considering now looking for an independent supplier where we can deposit the money monthly then arrange a day for delivery to our convenience. Might have to pay a little more but totally fed up now with all the excuses.
'evening Lynn, yes we had a few problems in the early days with our independant supplier so I wrote to the M.D. and to my surprise he replied and things have been good since then.

Likewise we pay in advance, I check prices 'on line' and then ring them to ask if they can match it, so far they have always said 'yes' so I like this method of ordering since I dislike having to haggle over the phone (it's so unBritish )

As you said it may end up costing a tad more but reliability and trust are important when you're heating and hot water are involved. Our service engineer told me it's a disaster if one ever did run out of oil 'cos all the 'sludge' at the bottom of the tank gets sucked into the boiler pump etc.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Just had a quick scan through yesterdays thread, was hoping to see June. Do hope she's OK, those that are able to phone her please pass on my regards.

Has been hot and humid this evening, Casey didn't eat a lot, not sure if that's 'cos of the weather or because he had a McDonalds for lunch

Kazz do please keep us up to date on Buster he sounds like a lovely dog and one who should never have had his previous life. At least he has been happy and stress free with you.

Was awake at 5am again this morning so off to bed now, goodnight all, sweet dreams.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3