Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Afternoon all

Back from work and glad to be, but loving being back. Harvey sorry to hear the news but hope it is something and nothing........but sounds like something is up; hopefully resolvable.
Twix Hope its nothing serious with your knee......
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Hello all,
Got home from hospital finally yesterday teatime. Was feeling a bit sorry for myself as in, I was okay chatting to a Tony & Lauryn, but didn't feel sociable at all so that's why I'm only just popping on here
The op has gone well, I'm getting about, got to go see the nurse tomorrow for a wound check, but that only at my doctors. I go back to the hospital on August 14th
Griff I love Primark, you got a bargain by the sounds , I'm like you I go in there can spend & buy loads
Losos I'm sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed the results show just an infection
I'll have a read through last few days to catch up
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Hello all,
Got home from hospital finally yesterday teatime. Was feeling a bit sorry for myself as in, I was okay chatting to a Tony & Lauryn, but didn't feel sociable at all so that's why I'm only just popping on here
The op has gone well, I'm getting about, got to go see the nurse tomorrow for a wound check, but that only at my doctors. I go back to the hospital on August 14th
Griff I love Primark, you got a bargain by the sounds , I'm like you I go in there can spend & buy loads
Losos I'm sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed the results show just an infection
I'll have a read through last few days to catch up
How lovely of you to pop on its had being post op you find yourself falling asleep at the drop of a hat and sometimes a bit tearful......glad you are getting on well.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Greetings to all above and thank you for your thoughts and good wishes for Lara.

We collected her at 5pm, still a tad drowzy from the anesthetic, but she ate most of her dinner, a good sign and has plonked herself down in the hall and is sleeping like a log

Had a look at the X-rays, the one from above showed everything on her right lung as black which is how it should be but everything on the left grey white patches with some wiggly white lines, vet said either fluid or some kind of tissue growth, if fluid they may be able to remove it, if the other then not much hope.

We should have the lab analysis back on Monday and will know more then. There's also the option of a CT scan at the National Animal Trust centre at Newmarket.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Got home from hospital finally yesterday teatime. Was feeling a bit sorry for myself
I'm pleased to read that you are now home, it will take a little while to get back to 'normal' but you'll soon be laughing and joking again
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i am keeping fingers crossed it is just a infection or something
Thanks vet said that an infection could be the cause.
They can treat that, likewise she said they can remove any fluid build up. It's the other stuff which is worrying.

By the way £16 on clothing is a fortune for me too
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Has been a tad stressful today (With Lara) and Casey knew something was up and was well behaved just like a naughty school kid who doesn't want to make matters worse

So I'll bid you all goodnight and pop in tomorrow as usual.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2017, 09:37 PM
I'm sure it has been Harvey. Can't help but worry about them especially the oldies.
Griff my Mum used to be a Primarni fan. She bought a coat ticket price £39 and got charged £12 at checkout, she was very pleased.

Glad you're home Mandy. My friend had an op and said she was tired and tearful too.

Evening Kazz. The GP said my knee is full of crepitus so it might just be arthritis but it's only come on since a dog smashed into it and my knee seemed to go sideways.

Hope it's not too hot for Dillon tonight Lynn. Although we've got this aircon in the bedroom I realised recently that we still had the 9 tog duvet on the bed not the 4.5 summer one. What a div I am.

I've just been out with the dogs and something has bitten me on the arm and there's a swelling the size of a 10p coin. That doesn't itch at all but my legs are covered now in mozzie bites which itch like hell so I've taken a piriton to stop me scratching in bed tonight. Serves me right for not spraying the repellent on.
Hopefully no storms tonight to stress the dogs! Goodnight and sweet dreams.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Harvey..night night, truly hope Lara will be o.k...maybe she's like me and decide to have auto immuney stuff...seriously, hope all will be well for her xxMandy, awww bless you, Hugs to you...GA is bizarre the way it affects you, you will be up and down for a good few weeks yet...plus the painkillers you are on no doubt will play with your emotions..tramadol made me feel a we bit odd. Take things slow and steady and do as you are told!! How's Rosie doing now??
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2