Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2017, 05:51 AM

Morning Wednesday 5th July.

Morning all. Was up at 5.15 out with Dillon by 5.45 for a walk along the riverside. Well the other side of the river. Then over the bridge and back up the village.
It was already very warm 21 in the house when we got back.
Had a cuppa in the garden watching and listening to the birds and I could see the squirrel in the tree at the bottom of the garden.
Shades up and Dillon cooling off under them and 17 in the shade already at 6.45. It's going to be a hot couple of days and cooling down at the weekend.

Shopping later so Dillon will need the two fans on when I'm gone and they will most likely stay on all day if it's going to be that hot.

Moyra hope internet connections still behaving.
griff hope today goes well chemo day isn't it ?
Nice to see you Harvey good idea about the sack barrow.
Someone on another place from Netherlands on one of the bernese groups they can hire bikes with a wheelbarrow sort of contraption on the front and a cage over it and you take your dogs for a bike ride.
The adult bernese looked very happy good if their joints are getting bad or for younger dogs on restricted exercise while growing.
Or just for the fun of it.
Beseoker sorry to hear you have been unwell wishing you well soon.
Kazz any plans for today ?
Anyone keeping in touch with June and how is she if anyone is ?
Nippy Jen hope you enjoyed yesterday's jaunt will there be another one on the cards for today ?
brenda hope you have changed your mind and are still with us.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Keep safe and cool everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Morning Lynn and all to follow. Internet seems ok this morning. I am not sure how I am going to keep cool today, Must get Amber out before it gets too hot.

Besoeker sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you are better soon.

Take care everyone have a good day and stay SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2017, 07:10 AM
Morning Moyra glad internets ok.
Do take care going out with Amber it is already 29.5 here in the shade.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Morning all
Yep Lynn...chemo day....i have to shoot off for a blood test too
Moyra, pleased the internet is fine, have you seen those cool sprays you can get? they are quite good, mum uses them
Lovely lovely sunshine here, i really do like the warm weather, makes everything seem better doesn't it?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Gawd....trying to find a replacement filter for my hoover...i can't even find the model number Lol...i must have the instruction book thing somewhere.
tried to log into my online banking....apparently it had been locked and no more attempts would be accepted, it was asking for my name, my card number etc...i don't want to put that sort of stuff into a website so called natwest...apparently my account had been blocked?? very odd
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Hope you didn't have to long to wait griff for your blood test.
Is the serial number on the hoover anywhere ? Wonder why your account has been blocked maybe some security reason. Hope you have an answer by now.
Moyra hope you and Amber are back in the cool. I am not long back from shopping and it was hard work. Not many of the shops seem to have air conditioning so not sure where it was hotter in the shop or out.
The car got very hot to so hopefully no idiots have decided to leave children or dogs or any pet for that matter in a hot car today.

Having a little rest then just brush pan and brush round downstairs today I think and a floor wipe over the floors.
Then more cold coffee.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Your right Lynn, it must be on there somewhere...job for later on.
It is amazing isn't it how some shops expect people to go shopping and want to mooch round in the heat. Our buses have no air con....well they do but they have been turned off permanantly due to costs, in the summer, they reduce the number of buses on the route which therefore means more passengers squashed onto the buses in the heat which makes things hotter and the awful thing is round here their seem to be several people who never seem to have heard of soap and water!! dirty devils..just what you want, ending up being squashed next to some dirty stinky devil
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Eeeeeewwwww griff at least there is space in the shops. I wonder how the people who work in them cope.
Wonder how Mark is faring in Dunelm and Lauren in Next. Think they may have air con. Hope so.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you managed Ambers walk without getting too hot Moyra

Hope you are not feeling too unwell after your chemo today Griff. Wonder why your account has been frozen hope they give you an answer quickly.

Don't blame you Lynn just having a quick do downstairs and then enjoying the rest of your day.

Sorry you have been so unwell Besoeker and hope you soon recover fully.

Lovely day here. Have been out to a bird of prey conservation place. Lovely birds plus a few other rescued animal. Not very big but they did give a flyng display including a Marabou Stork.. Neighbour popped in and let Teazle out at midday so she was catered for as well, she had had a long walk before we left so no doubt was asleep until he put the key in the lock.

If anyone is in contact with June send her my best wishes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Ooooo how lovely Sue...i like birds of prey...not keen on them killing things but i get that's nature...just in my world everything has to be pink and fluffy Lol
Yeah...i am worried about TW, i have sent her a couple of messages...i know it hit her hard her friend being so ill so soon after Cariad and of course that eejit giving her grief
I swear Lynn, yesterday there were 3 people on the bus that i would not sit next to for all the tea in china Lol...dirty greasy hair, dirty clothes and whiffing and the number of people wearing heavy coats....i swear it was like 25 here! Steve struggles like mad in the heat with his blood pressure, sitting in the cab of a bus is like being in a greenhouse, i know one of the new drivers was really struggling bless her, she's about 18 and was soooo hot and then people moaning as she was running late...give the girl a chance, she's only been doing it 2 weeks
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >