Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2017, 03:16 PM
I am sure I would be unfit to.
Very funny weather here been sunny then looks like it will pour down then sun out again.
Very overcast here at the moment but took my book out for a while and a g&t. Washed the car earlier so well deserved.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 05:24 PM
I don't understand why Virgin said my internet would be interrupted up until around 3pm. Hardly noticed except for very early in the am. I hope everyone is well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2017, 05:41 PM
well it has happened and bound to have done. Sue made me hard boiled egg sandwiches for tea and now the air valve has opened up the other end.
Even Teazle moves as far away as possible.
Did a bit of garden clearing for a neighbour and helped him take it to the dump as he has few health problems. Good chance for me to unload a load of jokes to a captive audience in his car.

So hot here at the moment why bother to go abroad? it is hotter here.

that is about it for the mo
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Hahaha...tumbleweed trumpet trousers
Kazz, should have gone to the cinema...bet it would be air conditioned
Lynn...the thought of a bike would make me cry....let alone seem unfit!!
Moyra, i think they just say stuff to cover their butts
Been to the Drs...today my pulse was 128...knew last times normal reading was a fluke, hopefully the cardilogist will get to the bottom of that and the palpitations , had loads of people saying how great i look, my mate Tammy said i am beautiful and it is time i saw myself the same way as other people see me and another friend has been in OZ for a year...she didn't recognise me!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Sadly I read the problems from those with problems and dispare. I expect you know which ones I mean. So before I explode think it best to not reply to any.
Yes Brenda I do know which ones you are refering to

Not only do I not reply but I do a quick check on location and if it's from 'you know where' then I don't even read it.

Often these pleas for help take the form of 'I want a 5 minute solution to my problem' and nearly always it's the first (or second) post they have ever made
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-07-2017, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Yes agree Dillon to heavy to carry. Had to do that once with an Afghan who insisted she had a walk and then collapsed and no-one around to help so struggled to lift and carry her home on my own.
Hi Sue, that must have been hard for you even as young and fit as you are

Because of Casey's heart condition I have been worried about him collapsing on our walks, sometimes at Knettishal I don't see anyone for miles.

So I bought one of these:-
http://www.screwfix.com/p/folding-sack-truck-80kg/1209p

I must admit I have yet to try it out but it is light weight, folds up (a bit!) and even if it's in the car I could go back and get it and then haul him to the car.

I think people are going to look at me a bit funny but the important thing would be to get Casey to the car and I don't care what people think
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Very overcast here at the moment but took my book out for a while and a g&t.
Oooh g&t's what luxury I'm not allowed them

It was so overcast around 5pm and I was sure I felt a few drops but nothing happened.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Good chance for me to unload a load of jokes to a captive audience in his car.
Just so long as it was only jokes
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Tootling out to lunch today 😊see you all later xx
Hi Jenny, hope you enjoyed your lunch out. I'm so pleased you decided to stay with us and ignore all the other stuff.

I'm still beavering away at the 'man cave' but it does look like some progress, I hope I can get it more or less finished before winter 'cos there is no heating in there right now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Sue, that must have been hard for you even as young and fit as you are

Because of Casey's heart condition I have been worried about him collapsing on our walks, sometimes at Knettishal I don't see anyone for miles.

So I bought one of these:-
http://www.screwfix.com/p/folding-sack-truck-80kg/1209p

I must admit I have yet to try it out but it is light weight, folds up (a bit!) and even if it's in the car I could go back and get it and then haul him to the car.

I think people are going to look at me a bit funny but the important thing would be to get Casey to the car and I don't care what people think
I don't think that daft in fact I would help if I saw you...or anyone with their dog in trouble. About 3 years ago my Aunts husband at 91 once loaned a lady his wheelbarrow to get her dog back to the car......
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >