Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 04:55 AM

Daily thread 4th july 2017

May the fourth be with you. Morning all. I hope you all have a good day. Like some others I will pop in and see how you are all doing but I am taking time out. Sadly I read the problems from those with problems and dispare. I expect you know which ones I mean. So before I explode think it best to not reply to any. I will leave that to others. Hope LG is ok. And all others that have health problems. Take care everyone. Oops forgot to put Tuesday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2017, 08:20 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Awwww brenda I think I know which post you mean had a quick read. I tend to ignore them now as it seems some people just do not know how to treat animals or other humans or they are trolls looking for attention.

Warm here already and I overslept. Dillon shouted at me at 7.30. To hot to take him out so lots of games today instead. He would happily go for a walk but will struggle halfway round. So best not to go.

Hope everyone es well today and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 08:33 AM
My internet has been interrupted not supposed to be clear until around 3pm so not sure this will post.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Morning all
Oh Brenda....no!!! hit the ignore button Lovely lady!!! i haven't seen whats been posted as i tend to only come in this bit to see my mates
Moyra, hope the internet gets sorted out...i hate when my service is interrupted.
Lynn, very wise for you and Dillon to stay put...too big to carry home Lol
Drs for me this afternoon...just a drugs check so basically i will talk to the nurse about her dog Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 09:09 AM
Morning everyone.

Brenda, Im afraid now you know why I disappeared. You sometimes have to take a step back. Then I thought, its a shame, I am missing all my good friends. So here I am (until the next time 😄 ) ignorin g what I dont like.
Tootling out to lunch today 😊see you all later xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Morning all.

Day off today, going into Solihull . Oh of course taking Buster out before. May even make a trip to the pictures today....it bargain Tuesday or whatever they call it these days.

I ignore the majority of things I do not want to deal with on here works well "the ostrich"

Have a good day all. Moyra your post posted.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Just been informed it Saverday Tuesday at the pictures.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2017, 09:30 AM
griff definitely to big to carry home.

Agree with griff, Nippy Jen and kazz ignore I tend to hover the post see what it's about and if I know it is going to upset me or make me angry ignore it.
We wouldn't want to see you absent for a while just stick to the daily and those like minded people.

Enjoy the pictures Kazz and your tootling off out Nippy Jen. Good luck with the test griff.
Moyra it did post hope the problem is soon sorted.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Good morning everyone

We do like to read y our posts Brenda so keep with us

Yes agree Dillon to heavy to carry. Had to do that once with and Afghan who insisted she had a walk and then collapsed and no-one around to help so struggled to lift and carry her home on my own.

Enjoy your lunch Nippy I suppose it will be wherever the car takes you

Hope the film is a good one Kazz

Enjoy your chat with the nurse Griff

Warm and sunny here. Teazle walked early, dug up some more potatoes and picked more peas. Have also been to the library as they are only open Tuesday and Friday and I have run out of reading matter

Hope everyone is keeping well both two and four legged.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Home now I decided against the pictures just to hot. Went for a bike ride and in doing so have discovered how unfit I am..............
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >