View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Oh cheers Losos, i end up buying something for the deck each year...would be nice to get it done and not have to worry the next year Lol
Don't worry about missing my posts, you have had more than enough on your mind taking on casey and then Rianna getting poorly...do hope they are both doing well
Lacey, i now have the vibrapower belt too Lol so if i can't jiggle my whole body i will just do my mid section Lol
Lynn, glad you had a good visit to Marks and lovely your grandchildren were about too
Nippy, lovely to be able to enjoy the warmer weather at last isn't it..... i may have to dig out my fake tan soon!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Great to hear Rianna is well HARVEY
All cleaned up after the workers,well chuffed with the doors,they look fab Painter needed now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Was thinking about Rianna too,and hoping nothing was wron. Takes ages to get straight when you're moving one lot of stuff to another home, Harvey. Think we're getting some of you're weather over here,Eileen. Sky gone a grey colour and looking a bit watery up there.Girls all tucked up in clean dry beds with large meaty bones, so they won't care.Lynn it sounds like you had a nice time at Mark's and enjoyed your day away from it all. Hows the plumbing and the walls coming along. Griff,I used to use creosote with engine oil and it lasted forever, but they've banned that now. I used Sikkens on the external wood on the house, but quite expensive to use on decking, but it does last for years and years,and it goes a long way. Have also used it on the skirting and dado rails in the living room and also the fireplace,window seat etc. and it goes on well and spreads well. When I got my new front door, several years ago now, I had it propped up in the kitchen and used to put another coat on every night. I think it had10 coats either side in the endNippy,you needed a quiet day after that fall, your garden always looks lovely every summer without fail. Brenda I loved going to puppy classes with mine, watching them turn into better behaved ones from harum scarum ones. The other classes take you on from that and you lose the cuteness
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Good news about Rianna Harvey.
Glad doors have turned out nice Eileen.
Plumbing almost there I believe June bit of tweaking here and there but the hardcore stuff done. No walls yet and Gorden is back to work Monday and if the weather is nice tomorrow we will be going to Brancaster beach on the bernese walk.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Um just quickly flicked to bgt and there was this dog on with a bloke. Anyone else see it?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2015, 08:08 PM
The french guy wih Wendy or the one with the yorkie that kept attacking Ant and Dec
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 08:10 PM
that yorkie with Ant!!!! terrible, i would have been mortified if my dog behaved like that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Yeah if he'd been training itt for 5 years, you would think the recall would have been one of the first things he sorted
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2015, 08:20 PM
I only saw Wendy. I will watch it all tomorrow. Casualty on now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oh cheers Losos, i end up buying something for the deck each year...would be nice to get it done and not have to worry the next year Lol
Hi Griff, I found this which appears to be used by the trade:-

http://www.owatroldirect.co.uk/product/textrol/

I have also used Rustins teak oil for outside use.

However, I don't think there is any product which will keep your decking looking nice forever, an application of a good quality teak oil will be required at least every three or four years.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >