View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 10:44 PM
LOL at Deccy. We must have been writing that at the same time Our fault for living in Ireland
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
It's raining here and I've had the heating on off to an outdoor show tomorrow
Originally Posted by abbie View Post
You are all so lucky. Here its raining again!! Tomorrow were at a show and ready to get drenched with umbrellas, coats and wellies ready to be packed. Enjoy the good weather and send us abit over here
You two can be happy in the fact that if in rains in ireland that us over here tend to get in a few hours later.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by abbie View Post
LOL at Deccy. We must have been writing that at the same time Our fault for living in Ireland
abbie, you can relax in the knowledge that we're forcasted for thunderstorms in the next couple of days
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 07:53 AM
It was boiling hot yesterday! I took the dogs out at 7am and it was hot then! Didnt take them out again until 9pm! I almost died sweeping & cleaning the patio it was sooo hot!

Its gorgeously hot and sunny today as well but for some stupid reason i am sat inside at work doing overtime. I must be a glutton for punishment to be wasting this wonderful weather!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Personally, I dislike this "wonderful" weather...... Walk routines get b*ggered up, dogs don't know what to do with themselves and they lose their appetite.

Where's the rain then? Bring it on, I say

CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Personally, I dislike this "wonderful" weather...... Walk routines get b*ggered up, dogs don't know what to do with themselves and they lose their appetite.

Where's the rain then? Bring it on, I say

I dislike this hot weather as well, I have a blood ciruclation (sp) problem called Reynaulds Syndrome, when it's cold the blood vessels in my fingers close down and my hands go numb, but when it's hot, my fingers swell up and are very stiff and tender making it painfull and difficult to do almost anything, usually there are only about 2 or 3 days of the year that are just about perfect for me
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2