Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2024, 08:14 AM

Tuesday 26th March 2024

Good Morning to whoever comes onto the chatting today. I think the sun is going to be leaving us today. Hope you all get to go out in the dry. My exciting news again is Tesco is coming later. Yeah!! The word for today is Cete. I love these animals.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2024, 09:30 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny with a breeze so washing will be going on the line.
We had a lovely 2 nights away The weather was very windy and sometimes showers but we enjoyed the break nine the less.
Gorden surprised me with a lovely afternoon tea at a lovely tea room in Holt to celebrate my Birthday.
Yesterday was our last regular Monday with Freya. They are away over Easter coming home on the 1/04 then the following Monday she starts her Monday at nursery alongside a Wednesday.
We will do the bank holidays and the odd Sunday when needed.
We took her to the zoo at Hamerton which is just down the road from where they live. A nice thing to do with her before we let go of the reins a bit.
We will miss her but not the early starts and feeling so tired at the end of the day.

Conservatories the size we want only needs building regs not planning permission and we will have the new type of roof which means we will be able to live in it all year round, it will extend from the already liveable area which is is in fact a corridor, so it will be an all year round conservatory and become our living room and the living room will become the dining room and
the cabin will become a lovely garden room.

brenda glad you are enjoying your amblings.
Glad you enjoyed the show Sue.
Nice you enjoyed your Sunday Kazz.
Sorry to hear your daughter is still in pain Chris.
griff I hope you are feeling better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2024, 09:56 AM
Good morning all
Lynn, I am sure the family very much appreciate the help you gave to them looking after Freya, I am sure you will have many more fun times together but on a less strict schedule now
I shall have to look up cete Brenda
Steve had some bad news yesterday regarding family and we are both very shocked and angry, I have been spending my morning so far helping him with sending messages ( he can't spell very well and has literally no idea what to say)
Off to Oxford this evening for my scan, they have said I could be there for an hour....hope not!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2024, 11:14 AM
Oo Lynn did we miss your birthday? Happy Birthday belated good wishes to you. Kelly fingers crossed you aren't kept there to long and manage to get the connections back home easily.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2024, 11:28 AM
Thank you brenda but it doesn't matter, if it was missed.
I'm of an age now when Birthdays are not nearly as exciting or welcomed as they once were.
I couldn't have read any messages anyway the internet was diabolical at the site we stayed on.

griff sorry about Steve's bad news and I hope all goes well this evening and you are not there too long.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2024, 11:39 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the Tesco order is good and that you have had a lovely walk Brenda

Belated Happy Birthday Lynn. Please you had a nice break will have done you both the world of good

Sorry about Steve's bad news and hope all is soon sorted with your help Kelly. Fingers crossed for th scan tonight.

Lovely morning here. Ben to station and girls to school. Have got Ana at home as she was not well last night. Ben was worried so took hero the hospital. They say a viral infection and have given her antibiotics. She is feeling a bit better now.
Cooking a lasagna for lunch and their dinners for tonight.

Take care everyone'
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2024, 11:59 AM
Morning Sue (just).
Thank you.
Sorry Ana is unwell there are so many things going on at the moment.
Hopefully the ab's will sort it out quickly.
A busy day for you.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Lynn
Don't forget to allow to power points in the conservatory and also consider what furniture your putting in it so it fits and curtains/blinds

ours

with heat reflection glass top

had the top half renewed and the old wood frame sills were rotten

new top going onto dwarf wall in UPVC

inside view nearly finished just the glass to add

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Good afternoon all

Work and life but mainly sorry did not realise I had not posted.

Lynn All sounds brilliant and Belated Happy Birthday.

Brenda Have a lovely day.

Sue Hope your grandaughter feels better soon as said seems to be loads going around.

TW How is your walking daily coming along?

Chris Hope your daughter is feelng some improvement by now. And all is well with you all

Griff A bit of a knock for Steve. Hope your Oxford journey is going well.

All in all a good day work and home now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2024, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Lynn
Don't forget to allow to power points in the conservatory and also consider what furniture your putting in it so it fits and curtains/blinds

ours

with heat reflection glass top

had the top half renewed and the old wood frame sills were rotten

new top going onto dwarf wall in UPVC

c
inside view nearly finished just the glass to add

Thank you Barry power points (sockets) all taken into consideration and we have already measured furniture that will be moved in there to make sure of size needed.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >