View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-10-2009, 01:18 PM
People are complaining about Cheryl Cole as she will be miming when she sings her song on X Factor this Saturday! makes you laugh doesn't it, she's a judge but can't even sing live herself but the contestants have to!! Could it be because she can't sing maybe
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
People are complaining about Cheryl Cole as she will be miming when she sings her song on X Factor this Saturday! makes you laugh doesn't it, she's a judge but can't even sing live herself but the contestants have to!! Could it be because she can't sing maybe
I agree She can't sing, so I'll be glad, if she mimes.......
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Cheryl Cole has not got a very good voice and the last time she was on with Girls Aloud, she sang flat. Mind you nerves can do that to your voice and it would be ultra nerve wracking singing in front of your fellow judges I imagine.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 02:02 PM
I dont like her voice, but the song is ok. She really annoys me tho, Miss High and Mighty and her whole family are chavs and criminals!!!!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Just shows what a celeb life style can do eh??!! See she doesnt share her millions with her family!

Sorry am not dissing this girl, but just to show that she comes from an ordinary family.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 02:28 PM
I think it's stupid getting her to sing her song ''live'' on the show as she is supposed to be mentoring people who can sing! Silly really.

I don't mind her, she's harmless enough but I had heard that her sister doesn't want any money from Cheryl. Tabloid stuff though so no idea if it's true or not.

Looking forward to Saturdays show but have to say I'm not sure I'll keep watching it if it's as crap as it was last week. They were all shocking.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I think it's stupid getting her to sing her song ''live'' on the show as she is supposed to be mentoring people who can sing! Silly really.

I don't mind her, she's harmless enough but I had heard that her sister doesn't want any money from Cheryl. Tabloid stuff though so no idea if it's true or not.

Looking forward to Saturdays show but have to say I'm not sure I'll keep watching it if it's as crap as it was last week. They were all shocking.
I'm with you on all counts Em.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 06:22 PM
She is not miming on Saturday. She went through it all with Chris Moyles on radio. They are filming her song which she is performing earlier in the day to a live audience and then cutting it into the show for the evening.This is apparently a production neccessity with her being on the judging panel.So we will see a live performance , that was prerecorded earlier in the day.......
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 07:12 PM
So maybe it will be in tune ...and maybe not! Can't wait!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 07:53 PM
I didn't think Alexandra was miming. But even if she was, it is not like we know she can't sing...she obviously can! unlike Cheryl Cole.
Page 12 of 29 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »