Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
trudge1978
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2008, 10:12 PM
i would defo sign the petition if someone was to start one as i don't know how
this is terrible that people can think of doing this to animals i think it might be a job for the R.S.P.C.A i am going to email them now
trudge1978
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2008, 10:25 PM
hi all

just to let you know i have just spoken with the rspca and they are going to allcoate a officer to it right away to investigate this and they have said they will ring me and let me know the out come
will keep you all posted
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2008, 10:46 PM
wow.. good idea trudge.. keep us posted..
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2008, 11:55 PM
i only just got on this darn site, but it says:

Live Animals Can NOT Be Offered As "Buy It Nows" or "Auctions" As This Is Not Ethically Correct. Live Animals May Only Be Listed As "Classified" Advertisements... (please see Terms & Conditions)

is this a recent addition? also.. just below it there is a dobermann and some cocker spaniel pups up for auction.. when it just said in the text above that it was unethical.. what are they on about? are they completely insane?
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post

Live Animals Can NOT Be Offered As "Buy It Nows" or "Auctions" As This Is Not Ethically Correct. Live Animals May Only Be Listed As "Classified" Advertisements... (please see Terms & Conditions)

is this a recent addition? also.. just below it there is a dobermann and some cocker spaniel pups up for auction.. when it just said in the text above that it was unethical.. what are they on about? are they completely insane?

This has been added today, as it definately wasn't on there when i took a look earlier. Also they had 4 dogs up for sale now they have 2 - wonder what happened to the others
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 12:10 AM
why call it 'animal auctions' then?!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 12:17 AM
The site has definately changed since I saw it earlier, it says classified ad now not auction. 2 dogs have dissapeared. Maybe its a clever scammer there does seem to be a lot of scam adverts about for dogs. I was wondering if the RSPCA could really do anything, as horse auctions are allowed aren't they?
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 12:26 AM
thought it must have been an addition.. does hint that messages of disapproval seem to have had some impact which is good..
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post

They have definitely added that, it wasn't there when I complained yesterday morning. There were four ads now there is only two? and they are both auctions? I guess it is because I pointed out to them that a responsible and ethical breeder would specialize in one or two breeds not four and that the current seller is obviously a puppy farmer
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 10:14 AM
This is the sellers website: emrichme dot co dot uk

Six different breeds
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >