Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JR Lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-02-2007, 06:29 AM

Jack Russell Companion/Playmate

I am looking for a lovely Jack Russell as a playmate and companion for my gorgeous one year old, tri-coloured smooth haired boy, whom I rehomed last June. Monti is neutered, intelligent, uncomplicated, and playful and has a soft and gentle nature. He loves playing with his squeaky balls and his many squeaky toys and going for long walks.

I offer a loving, forever, semi rural home in a Kent village, with active retired and very experienced JR owners.

Both my adored JR boys died in my arms last year. Monty in January after a short illness and my beloved Bengi just before Christmas when he lost his battle with Cushings.

Now I am hoping to find a special 1 - 4 year old friend for Monti, to welcome into our happy caring home. Please contact me if you think I could be the mum you are looking for.

JR Lady
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:03 AM
hi have you tried the dog trust in kent as i know they had some great jrts in just a thought but will keep an ear out for you as i have jrts and prts good luck in finding a friend and sorry to hear of your lose..
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:06 AM
there was a young JRT offered on here yesterday by the Mayhew animal home in London...don't know if that would be too far for you, but she sounded just right for you
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:14 AM
FOAL farm in Biggin Hill, has jrt's in every now and then, definetely worth giving them a ring and ask. :smt001
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:22 AM
here is the thread with a jrt he is a sweety hope that helps http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=55423
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
here is the thread with a jrt he is a sweety hope that helps http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=55423
thanks for remembering where it was ooooo i've just noticed you are having pups...wish i lived a bit closer to you....i would of invited myself for a visit
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:44 AM
you are always welcome toby...lol but i will pm pics when they come as i dont want to get in trouble ...lol
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
you are always welcome toby...lol but i will pm pics when they come as i dont want to get in trouble ...lol
that would be lovely, don't forget now
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 09:51 AM
i promise i wont forget hun ..lol will add you to the list of who i have to pm
JR Lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Hi sjpurt,

I have been to the Dogs Trust (I am a member) in Kent but they do not have anything suitable atm. In fact I have visited every rescue kennel in Kent over the past week or so, but have not been lucky so far.

JRL
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >