Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2011, 06:44 PM

A great time at the SEDR show!

We drove up to Essex yesterday for the very first dog show for South East Dog Rescue. Was a great show with some brilliant classes. My girls had fun and did really well. A 1st for Tilly in best trick and Gracie got second in best rescue staffie/staffie cross and a 3rd in prettiest bitch. We met the lovely ClaireandDaisy and Spockkyboy who had to go round the show asking people if they were Tillytheterrier, bless them. And Daisy is just stunning, a real delicate beauty! A real success for SEDR and I hope it made them lots of money. They need every penny to carry on rescuing more poor dogs just like they did with my Gracie.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Was a great day out! Very successful- Even at just after half 10 the car park was very full. Lots of well behaved dogs (and kids!)... Was lovely to see you and Lillypup- myself and Claire must of looked like right numpties asking around for you guys!

Hope SEDR do another show next year.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2011, 07:00 PM
The dogs in general were all so well behaved! Although Tilly trying to mug you doesnt count. Im sre they'll do another show next year. Was one of the best organised we've been to in a while.