Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2012, 10:32 AM

Betsy update- 11 weeks

I thought i would come and update you all on how betsy is doing! I havent been on in ages so I will bring you up to scratch!
A week ago she went to her first puppy party. Which was interesting, as i think she has gone from one extreme (being scared of my two mates terriers) to the other (the only puppy that would play with her and put up with the constant leaping and nibbling of ears was the same cross and twice her age!) but she slept for ages that night!
She has had both sets of jabs and is on that final bloody week to let it kick in-she will definatly appreciate some walkies soon! (admittidly we have gone in 6 taxis, a hospital and a VERY low risk 'walk' at my parents, met 2 cats and 13 other dogs...oh and a house move). She is now dry at night(10pm-8am), has wee acs. Every 2 days and poo acs. Every 4...
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2012, 10:48 AM
...cont.

She has also 99.9 stopped nipping (thanks for your help!) and will now come (by word and 3pips on the whistle), sit (and by one pip), stay (max 15 secs if you are lucky hehe!) , down, stand (will do above from a small distance), go to her bed, go to crate, leave, in, out, off, wont go upstairs, dead, roll, speak, away, place and 'round' (me or chairs or any combo of two!) and spin. Her heel command needs ALOT of work though. She will do about 8 steps next to a wall, doesnt pull but magically turns into tigger.
Going to watch nearest club do rally-o tonight and puppy class on monday. They do freestyle, obedience and flyball and have some good agility contacts too. They also run cgc scheme and you can take assesments whenever you are ready and dont have to wait for each intake.
Instructor seemed lovely on the phone, training is positive with ten in each class with 1 trainer to every 3 dogs.