View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 07:05 PM
I took the dogs to the vets today for their annual jabs.candy got off her harness(god knows how) and ran off and was caught by a really nice bloke!!the vet said the staffs were really cute and well behaved so that cheered me up!!and tonight im out on the town with a few mates from work and my daughter so all in all a really good day!!added to which no work this week!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Got a parcel in the post today from my sister containing Chrismas presents...
(She was going to come down at Chrismas but her O/H had an accident..and then they never got around to it) I posted my gifts to them ages ago and forgot I still had some to come..
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Presents!!!! Lucky you.

I love getting post - even better if its a big parcel!!
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2006, 09:48 AM
what a great thread. Meganrose, ur story really made me laugh, I can just picture it!

Well in work with me we've decided that every friday one staff memeber has to bake, or cook something and bring it in. Its my turn today. I cheated a bit and asked my mam to make fairy cakes for me. So I took them home last night to turn them into butterfly cakes (cut out a circle from the middle, fill with buttercream, cut the circle in half and insert as wings). I gave shadow one, minus the buttercream, as she was looking at me as if I hadnt fed her all day. So I put the fairy cakes on the work top, cut a circle out of one, and decide I better make the buttercream first, so I turn around to get a bowl, and when I turn back, the cake i'd just cut up had gone! Sneaky old shadow had stolen it!! Shes so cheeky!

And then later on when i'd finished I let her have the bowl I'd made the buttercream in. There wasnt much left in it. When I took it off her she had buttercream eyebrows! And then to make it worse, I looked at myself and I was covered in icing sugar. The two of us looked like kids playing baking day!

It was fun thou.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Awww i'm liking this thread, just what I need
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:16 PM
what a nice thread

just took bruno to the park and he pood and then whilst i was bending down to collect it - he kicked with his back leg and kicked me in the mouth - so now I think I am going to get a fat lip - how do I explain that one !! LOL

also we got back to the garden and there were crows in it and he dived down the garden to chase them and slipped on some mud and slid forward on his face - i wish I had the camera - it was very very funny !!!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:23 PM
It's a hard life being a cocker spaniel..........Jasmine always makes me smile when she sleeps like this

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lazy bones Jasmine 24.2.2006 004.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	2007  
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Well I couldn't be happier, just finished work, it's Friday, got the week-end, plus I got 2 weeks pay today coz I'm flying off to Spain early Monday morning for a week with my Mum and Brother, leaving hubby behind to dogwalk, feed, and groom them, get him out of bed at 6.00 am. whilst I have some peace and quiet and a well deserved lie-in for a whole week! Yayyyyyyyyy Oh, and when I come home, he will have plastered a whole room and the hallway, so our bungalow will be completely finished, and I've been waiting 5 yrs. for that! I'm certainly happy
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

While I was sorting out the photos I put up today, I was lying on the floor in the front room, and in typical Bodhi fashion she HAD to come ond sit on me. She just comes and hops up and sits on my bum - I was lying on my front. Which makes me smile.. That and her running up behind me, licking my ear and running off again

Another happy thought - we will hopefully be going for a walk in wales tomorrow (car space permitting) - and I can't wait!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:35 PM
have just packed Harvey's rucksack with all his paper work and marmalade sarnies

I am not sad though just anxious ..he needs a new family like C R B to love him forever ..
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >