Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:46 PM

ggrrrrr mcdonalds

i went shopping with a friend this morning , and we were both starving so popped into mac ds , i had a double quater pounder with cheese and we sat in the car outside and tucked in , ate my chips lovely then stareted on my burger , half way through i said to my friend what is that as i could feel something in my mouth , i pulled out a pubic hair i was nearly sick so was my friend as she had scoffed hers already , so i marched back in the shop and asked for the manager . this young lad appeared and i told him and showed him the hair he said it didn come from them as they wear hats ! to which i replied i dont give a monkeys its not a hair from a head he would have it and went on about the hygine rules in there , then put this hair on the counter , when i asked for some one higher than him he came and gave me a refund and appolgised and asked where the hair was , i replied on the counter which then had dissapeared [ into another burger i bet ] so much for the hygine rules i still feel sick now
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:50 PM
uurrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh
How disgusting, you should write to the head office over here, i bet you never go there again
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
uurrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh
How disgusting, you should write to the head office over here, i bet you never go there again
no i wont be and im already on to the letter!!!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:53 PM
:smt078 :smt078 :smt078 ooh how horrible for you ive never eaten anything from mcdonalds and i dont think i ever will after hearing this ooh how sick
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:55 PM
shame you didn't keep hold of the hair ( not nice i know) But if it got to court DNA may have helped it along for a nice payout
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Our local Macdonalds was done because a customer contracted herpes from a burger. I won't go into detail but she sued and won
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
shame you didn't keep hold of the hair ( not nice i know) But if it got to court DNA may have helped it along for a nice payout
Inca, I don't think that was supposed to be a joke, but it made me chuckle
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Yuk! Nothing worse. I could tell you a story about what went on in my local McDonald's but I'd better not for fear of retribution! Suffice to say, after hearing what I heard, i would never eat in McDonalds!!!!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Vile disgusting muck - but there are times when only a Big Mac will do......
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Oooh yuk We used to go to Mcdonalds every week but haven't been much lately but I don't think I could ever face one of there burgers again now knowing what might be in them :smt078 :smt078 :smt078
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >