View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-05-2014, 03:42 PM
For some unknown reason I decided to do some bulk cooking late yesterday afternoon so had three slow cookers on the go overnight. Switched off, contents cooled and packed this morning, crockpots washed/dried/put away, made some lunch but was too tired to eat so gave up in the end and hadda l-o-n-g nanny nap, taking the 3pm alarm clock with me so I would not miss Da Booga's pills [the bedside one is set for 6.55am and I really do not want to mess around changing it].

So Da Booga pilled on time and more sleep for us both and she has only just asked for her first meal. My salad is still sitting in the refrigerator and will no doubt be eaten some time during the evening as I am having a coffee and ketchup first. Oh, and must remember to label and date everything before putting in the freezer.

Anyhoo - Lorraine it is lovely to see you back posting as you woz missed!

Whatever you have all planned, have a great weekend!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 03:52 PM
It's not a bit humid here JENNY. lovely sunshine & an occasional warm breeze.
My legs are aching now after my hike. Always end up going too far.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Lovely sunshine here not humid but very hot.
Dillon doesn't know what to do with himself if we weren't off to the Bernese garden party tomorrow I would of bought him a paddling pool for this afternoon. He has just been brushed after laying in lots of puddles he found on the way home up the track all muddy ones of course.

The car park at Kings Lynn on the industrial site where Dobbies and Tesco and lots of other shop are is flat. I was going on about the gazebo in the back we bought for tomorrow how do get home and we were off to the garden party tomorrow. Gorden said you shouldn't of washed it.
Having had a car stolen a few years ago it leaves a nasty feel in the pit of your stomach when you can't see it straight away when you walk the car park and can't see it you have a nervous breakdown well I do.
Plus its my life line here. Alls well that ends well though thank goodness.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Hey there
Been mad hectic round here these past few days,running here and there Off again in a mo to drop peeps off,need a week abroad to relax methinks Will take the princess with me,there's a lovely park nearby
Hope everyone is well.will have a read through later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Hey Eileen. Hope you have some spare berocca's.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Dieting is..... not licking the cake mixture bowl
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Oh bless Dillon cooling off in puddles! Majestic dog like Dillon deserves at least an outdoor spa!

Mart sent a pic of him and Jen's bloke outside a pub in Bath in the sunshine. Hottest day of the year so far for most of you Brits!

I've earned my ticket into worker heaven today. Knocked off all the new glassware to go on the website and just finished putting it all on Amazon too. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Now what can I do with myself? Not a lot methinks. When I got back from walking Bella I was hot even in just cut offs and vest. So I changed into a skimpy cotton nightie and am still in it sat outside typing away here in the dusk.

Poor Bella she just started on her bit of chicken wing when some fireworks went off - only for a few seconds. I think it was something going on at the Mosque this time. Because I heard chanting right afterwards. She left the chicken and flew under my chair (which has box sides) so I put a cushion under for her and she stayed there. I've put the chicken back. Won't give it to her unless she asks - she needs to lose a bit of weight!

I know what I can do! Run a nice deep bath, go and get myself a nice large scotch and coke and kick back and play Wordfeud on my Nexus in the bath!

Oooh and I wanted to look my new place up on Google earth as well (lots of buffer zone land isn't detailed.)

What it's like to be a member of the jet set on a Saturday night eh?

*walks off humming I'm In With The In Crowd to herself .....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Well done doing that work Pat. You definitely deserve the nice bath and scotch and coke.
I'm with the jet set too got a colour on my hair.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 05:14 PM
OH is home and has suggested fish and chips ...... I am so weak willed because I've already bought some fish to BBQ an have with salad ..... hey-ho I can go healthy tomorrow

The sun has gone and it is looking quite dark outside .... I don't think rain is forecast but I wouldn't be surprised if it does .

Nippy Great rules for your diet
Lynn If I don't catch you before tomorrow I hope you have a wonderful time and remember to take your camera
Lynne You do some big treks .... my two would love it but in this humidity. I hope your legs don't hurt for long
Lacey Was that you that shot in and out so quickly I hope you enjoy your little walk with the princess.
Tang What an image I have of you .... sitting in your ropey old nightie (the one will holes in), rollers in your hair and fag in your mouth bellowing at any passers-by ..... only kidding of course I bet you are sat their poised on your throne, hair looking gorgeous, with your bejewelled flip-flops and your trusty companion lying at your feet

Off for fish and chips now
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well done doing that work Pat. You definitely deserve the nice bath and scotch and coke.
I'm with the jet set too got a colour on my hair.
We need pictures
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »