Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mmatchett
New Member!
Female 

15-02-2009, 12:24 AM

Bird like crys for walk time

Hello there

Back again with a question about our now nearly 7 month old chocolate Labrador.
We have over the past two months tryed our hardest to get him into a real routine, Walk at 6am then breakfast, then again at 3pm then tea.
We have noticed a differnce in his behavoiur for the better, however i'm worried that my husband my be giving into archie a little to much with the 6am walks as Archie over the past two weeks has started chriping not howling or crying he almost sounds like a bird!
This starts between 4.30am -6am untill we go down to walk him?? We do let him cry untill 6am, we just don't know if were doing right thing help please
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Definitely don't react to it in any way - leaving him is definitely the right thing to do, providing he is healthy and has no other problems you are aware of.

Labradors are smart cookies, and he'll be playing you, for sure
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 11:43 AM
I had a GSD who sounded just like a whistling kettle when excited...and the last one did a perfect Trill-phone. Daisy whinges. He`s like an excited small child for whom every day is Christmas...is it time to get up yet Mum!