Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 27th June

Good morning everyone

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Mandy and hope all goes well. People I know who have had it done have enjoyed renewed life and pain free.

Hope you enjoyed your family get together Kazz. Like yours most of my family only meet at funerals now

Hope everyone is well both two and four legged.

Dull here this morning with rain forecast for later so must get out with the girlie and then into town to sort out the bills and try once again to see if Barry's prescription has been done.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 07:04 AM
Good morning Sue and all those to follow. Good luck Mandy, hope all goes well.

Have a good day one and all, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Morning everyone, hope all is well.
Mandy I am very sorry I have missed what you are having done. I'm sure someone will let me know and I wish you all the best for success and a pain free recovery x

Very overcast and a little muggy today. Nothing planned, maybe I will potter in the garden if it doesnt rain
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Nippy, Mandy is having her hip replacement
Off to see my cousin, she should have met me yesterday but cancelled...hopefully she will turn up on time as apparently we are die to have thunderstorms and knowing my luck, it will be whilst i am waiting for her Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, Nippy Jen and griff and all to follow.
Bit overcast here today and the odd spot of rain.

Walked dillon in by 7.15 today. Had a quiet evening with the children last night. George always tucks himself up on his bed with his laptop and Phoebe was in Paul and Beth's room watching films so I just kept popping up and checking on them and having a chat with Phoebe. Also washed up and wiped down the kitchen for them for something to do.
Stopped for a glass of wine when they arrived home and we chatted about everything and nothing.
Came home with a bottle of red and a box of celebrations. Felt a bit awkward as I hadn't anything really I saw more of poppy and bun than the children.

Have run out of bread so put the breadmaker on but I am a bit hasty and forget to hold down the start button so thing never starts till i sit and re-read the instructions going now. Better than popping to the shop for a loaf.

Mandy hope the pre-op goes well.
griff hope your cousin turns up and you dodge the storms.
Hope everyone else is well and all four legged friends are to.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Hello all
Hi Nippy, on Thursday I'm having my left hip replaced, come along a lot quicker than I thought- I only went for the pre-op on Monday
Glad it was an easy evening Lynn, nice that they treated you and yum fresh bread
Fingers crossed there's no thunderstorms Griff and your cousins on time
Sue I'm looking forward to being pain free, am fed up of it now
Moyra hope you had a decent nights sleep

Been raining here, hope it stops before I go to work
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2017, 01:42 PM
Afternoon raining here but the gardens will love it.

Had a nice bath instead of a shower today laying in the bath listening to the rain.
Forgot to say in the early hours today something tried to get in the bedroom window. I have a nice jug and bowl and some other bits on the ledge inside and I thought I heard it rattle but guessed it was the wind rattling the blind. Woke up properly and looked over blind not moving but did see something on the outside ledge leaning against the window then heard it scarper away.
Might of been a cat or possibly the squirrel we have round here.
I have found my bit of trellis to put against the window when open.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 03:34 PM
We'll, it spat a bit but no thunderstorms...my hair only went a bit frizzy!! Ran into some of my cousins college mates...omg, 17 years old and their lives are full of drama!! Thank goodness I am not growing up now...i got in enough bother 20yrs ago Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the info griff.
All the best Mandy, if it's any comfort I had mine done about 7 years ago. It's a doddle. My problem is that now I think it is starting to break down. I have started to get pain again. Probably because I am too heavy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2017, 07:00 PM
No June so far today hope she is ok and the girls.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >