Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2018, 07:40 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 15th July.

Good morning all. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Good luck Lynn if you are doing any viewing today. I hope you find something that really rocks your boat.

Brenda, hope Tyto is ok today and Harvey, Casey too. Griff your little dog too, hope she is recovering nicely.

LG can you check in and let us know that you, the Mem and your dogs are all ok Have things settled down up there now haven't heard anything on the news lately.

Eileen, hope you and little Lacey and the girls are all ok. The girls must be running around everywhere now, into everything I should think. Stay safe.

Have a good day all, Sue, Barry, Norma, Nikki, Kazz, Chris and anyone else I have overlooked as well. Take care all, stay cool and safe and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Morning Moyra. Hope this finds you well and others to. Tyto ok thankyou. Have been looking for my next holiday destination. Found a couple but can't book dates until daughter can finalise her dates at work. Fingers crossed that Tyto will be ok still. So watch this space as they say. Whoever they are? Have a good day all. Off to read a good book sent to me by Norma aka bumblesnout. bg!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2018, 08:56 AM
We have one unhappy dog ,Teazle. She learnt that she could pick peas straight off the plants on the veg plot. Now as they have finished Sue is pulling the plants up and Teazle has not lost her food source and hiding place among them.

Had a few problems with my computer most now sorted except for screen resolution, the picture does not fill the screen. Also getting pixelation sometimes ( dots on the screen) so it looks as if the computer graphics card is the problem ,so getting a new delivered midday today so see if that makes a difference. The existing one we put in back in 2012.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and Barry.

No viewings today Moyra not many agents open and we decided to take a day off. We are completely cream crackered and despondent. Mark, Lauren and Joel going to the beach today and asked if we wanted to go but we are just to tired so opted not to. Shame as it's Gorden's birthday and out anniversary tomorrow. I am however waiting for a call back from an agent who is open today about a viewing tomorrow possibly.

brenda glad Tyto is ok and that he still is when you go on holiday.
Oh dear poor Teazle Barry.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Morning all
Brenda, enjoy your book...Norma is such a lovely kind lady
Moyra...Kota still has the lump but seems bright enough, though by the afternoon she is a bit down but I suspect that's steroids
Not doing a thing today, fence guy coming to give a quote
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Good afternoon all.

Only our second 'scorcher' this summer and it's two too many. We did do our walk with Rosie, but most definitely in the shade as much as possible and plenty of water both to drink and to drench which she is not too happy about.

Too hot to do anything this afternoon so it's a Kindle day
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Well new graphics card installed and what a difference. Now have full screen, no juddering with videos so done away with third party video player and reset monitor calibration. So guess who is now a happy chappie?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Kota is on her second shower today...forced deags into having one lol
Oooo Chris, I have just realised....I haven't seen my kindle since I decorated.....wonder where I put that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Fencing chap has just arrived..I am keeping out of it lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Chris I agree far to hot for me and Tyto. I will be very pleased when it cools down. Done a lot of reading today. Only just managed to take Tyto out for his last wander. Lots of shade but still warm. Tumbleweed you are so clever. Wouldn't have a clue with what you can do. Off to watch Victoria and The Heart Guy. He is so easy on the eye.