View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Thanks Barry not chasing it can't be doing with estate agents and attitude.
Gorden said similar to you. They want to move in 6-8 weeks so maybe repossession and trying to sell before repossessed been there so know it's not a nice position to be in.
Or they are just fussy customers and I can't be doing with that.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Lynn have to agree with Barry - "If that is the vendors attitude I would tell them to stuff it where the sun don't shine, they will never sell it with those conditions attached
Maybe there is something like future development in the pipeline which means demolition of that property."

Something not right here, even if the house is not due for demolition it might end up being surrounded by 'New Housing' the type where developers 'shoe horn' in as many homes as they possibly can, the house you are considering might be blighted by traffic, noisy all night parties, and heaven only knows what else.

There's always going to be a steady suppy of properties comming on the market. In the immortal words of Corporal Jones "Don't panic"
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2018, 01:04 PM
Seriously considering moving to different vets, OH is still fuming over the vets attitude when she took Lara in last Monday plus they will not give me a credit on the £180 of anti-biotics (Lara only had 3 of them) which have a use by date of November 2019. Said they can't know how they were stored well I checked with my 'on-line' supplier and they said that had I purchased the tablets from them they would credit me (if they were well 'in date' and not damaged.)

I take Casey out in the early evening now, but he still gets excited around this time, he's lying behind me and he still thinks he should go now it's over 30C outside, in here he has the fan and it's the coolest room in the house, but he's a creature of habit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Oh Harvey that's very bad customer care from your vet.

Given up on that house can't be doing with all the nonsense. I'm being Corporal Jones and not panicking...... Yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Harvey...how utterly disgusting, I have returned unused meds and been refunded... bloody disgusting, you spend a lot of money in there too!
Lynn...I am sure the right house will appear
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Hope so griff if not we will be finding a nice site to park the van and put the awning up.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Well the bush is not cut down 3rd day and failed...............again I shall hang my head in shame. However my sister and I took Mom to the pub for a cup of tea and then to the farm shop happy days.

Came home and pottered also tried again to sign into BTemail "wrong passwrod entered" was driving me to distraction reset it 4 times checked the availability "no issues" changed password again no joy finally got a onto the chat helpline only to discover a major outage.....now I have never had a problem with BT talking to the lady on chat she said "I will ring you now" I said "No if I wanted to speak on the phone I would when will it be fixed and a message saying "issue system down" would be handy but realise its not your fault Thanks. Next thing I know my home phone rings............BT....I said I asked you not to ring. All the lady kept saying was "you are not choosing to understand me" My question/issue is/was "I have brought plane tickets and need to print from the email I cannot contact them as all information on email so when is it expected to be back up" the reply was and "You are not the only person with outage" so I repeated again now getting annoyed I then got "If you have a problem ring customer service" and gave me the number and hung up..................................Aggghhhhhhhhh
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 04:23 PM
So annoyed in Birmingham here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 04:25 PM
Losos terrible atitude by the vet poor custmer loyalty service too, have you spoken to the vets not the receptionist (although they will be following instruction) I would change vets.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Lynn now you know you are eligable to live in that area does it widen your search area?
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >