02-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
glad you have a safe chimney could be a selling point "safe for santa"

Thanks Kazz I needed a smile today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Kazz I love loud music. They are just banging now not grinding. bg!! Going to watch Neighbours and then see how noisy they are. bg!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 02:36 PM
Afternoon. Well they have stopped banging and grinding. (I can just imagine a comment from LG on that description).lol!! Perhaps it is to hot for them to be out the back. On the another nuisance, nextdoors dog keeps going out and barking. He is all black so why are they letting him out there goodness knows. I suppose because he can come and go as he pleases they don't seem to mind. Its just annoying that when I step out there for anything he starts barking or if I let Tyto out for a wee he, the dog nextdoor starts barking again. Tyto just comes in ignoring it. He isn't a barker. Thank goodness. Griff what does it mean when a person puts their hand over the end of an exhaust when the engine is running say to them. What are they listening for? Just wondering that's all. bg!! Hm looked it up and as clear as mud. rofl!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Thanks Kazz I needed a smile today
Not a smiling matter quite serious........if a young human..........I am very sorry for your loss.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Griff what does it mean when a person puts their hand over the end of an exhaust when the engine is running say to them. What are they listening for?
In my opinion they are looking to get a burnt hand exhausts get hot..................
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Checking for blowing Brenda... just be making sure that there's no leaks after it was replaced
I feel your pain with the noise..mines been going on since September last year and won't be finished any time soon...we are a block of 4 and we have all had enough..sadly there's nothing we can do
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Hugs Harvey.
Hope noise has stopped for those that are suffering.

Well the house we went to view first big disappointment, lovely view over the road onto the church green and the chickens wandering about. Big but the driveway isn't in fact their drive it belongs to the farmer who fair enough rarely uses it but none the less we wouldn't own it. Did think about seeing if he might sell but the house didn't blow us away and the garden was small.
Bungalow number one not much off road parking but garden lovely and patio doors from lounge into garden. Still neither of us felt amazed by it and to be honest it is over priced for us and although the agent says they are open to an offer ours would seem an insult against the pricing and it's only recently been on the market.
3rd one bit more promising but lounge at the front and only one door at side so no way of accessing the back garden except down side of house. Lovely big drive and garage garden ok and lots of nice walks and a stroll into the local village doable.
Still not grabbing us though.

Gorden recently found this since being in we fit the criteria of having a principal home in the borough of Kings Lynn West Norfolk district.
Have sent an email to see if I view tomorrow Gorden back to work till Friday afternoon. I said what if it is as good as it looks he laughed and said if you go wow at a house and want to live there it must be good.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-55155123.html
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Ooooo Lynn, that is lovely!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Will be snapped up and probably go over our budget to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Hopefully not Lynn...I will cross everything that if you love it.. you get it
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >