View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Nawww, I love you all too I have to say Mr Nippy must take the credit for the labour, I just tell him what to do
Meg you are right I have noticed so much beautiful blossom.
Haha Moyra, tis true, Pepsi wees fertiliser
TW I think this is a benefit from living so far south.

Hubby is so hopeful of his apples this year they didn't do so well last year.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 05:46 PM
You could always buy some Granny Smith's and stick them on there NJ,whose to know?
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Good luck with the apples, he does a great job with all that. Nippy, just a WEE misspelling of my name. I'm MYRA, but it often gets mixed up on here. Think my name is fairly uncommon in the UK. I like the wispy plants in the last photo the best, so pretty.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Oh Myra, I am so sorry, I think that is the first time I have done that, well I hope so!
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2015, 01:30 AM
"We don't have magical dog wee like you do"

Heeheehee all too true, between slugs and the pups I don't even attempt to grow anything in the backyard, evergreens and a big sturdy forsythia and that's all.

The front yard is where I go all creative. Difficult, there's this lady next door who has a landscaper come in a few times a year. Well Pahhhdon, she makes the rest of the homes look sickly.

But who cares? Just last night I was out repotting the first harvest of the season. A Big Beef tomato plant, mixed salad greens, and a hot pepper plant, strawberries too.

It's so awesome to see everything greening up again. Here it was the fourth coldest winter on record.
Yayyyy SUNSHINE!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 05:21 AM
My daughter who lives in the USA said it was cold over there. My apple tree is in blossom and the cherry tree. Early this year.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
We don't have magical dog wee like you do
This is what Myra means, everywhere Pepsi wees the grass grows the lushest!

mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 08:33 AM
See? Magical dog wee!! It makes the grass GROW. Amazing. I'm sure it would sell like crazy. The product would just be called "Magical dog wee" and the proof is right there. She and her husband are SO lucky to have Pepsi! I've never seen anything like it TBH. Ours and everyone else's I see just crispifies the grass down to yellow nothingness. They must feed her lawn fertilizer No, only kidding but it's the strangest (and most awesome) thing ever.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
My daughter who lives in the USA said it was cold over there. My apple tree is in blossom and the cherry tree. Early this year.
The north has had some ugly and unseasonably cold weather. But down here in Georgia, the temperature has been great. The RAIN is doing us serious damage, but April is over and hopefully the constant rain showers went with it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2