View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I admit the big pup nicks stuff for him to shred cos he can reach higher up than Cosmo can...but it's definitely him that eats it...not wishing to be toooooo graphic but I had to assist the purple puppys ear on its way OUT ... [/QUOTE]

Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 11:28 AM
You may well do those smiley thingies at that....his face was more like this when I did it

He didn't know what was going on!!!
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Rufus eats poo as well....what can I say, you just get used to it and love him anyway! The words finger and wrap spring to mind.
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 12:27 PM
My Zymi

says he'll have to try much harder to reach his destruction standards.

Includes a hole chewed in a brand new nightie while I was IN the room
A muzzle
Door key but that was stolen and taken into garden turned up 18 months later
Hem from a pair of trousers
Extremities from numerous soft toys
Flynn
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Flynn had a thing for coins for a while! He would find one on the floor and id say leave it and he'd go 'pft' and it would fall out. Like my very own coin machine! He also likes old manky chewing gum from the side of the road.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Ta1 I have to say the only time I don't find him cute, is when he is chewing (and I mean chewing) his own poo with such a look of total pleasure on his face....
Lol, Flynn has a taste for Jed's poo! He was worse when he was younger but he'll eat any poo except his own!

He's quite obsessive when it comes to picking things up, not sure if it's cos he's a gundog but it seems as though he has to have something in his mouth. He doesnt so much chew those things now like he used to, just more carries them now he's older.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by elmac13 View Post
Rufus eats poo as well....what can I say, you just get used to it and love him anyway! The words finger and wrap spring to mind.
Yes...those words go well with finger and little!
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
My Zymi

says he'll have to try much harder to reach his destruction standards.

Includes a hole chewed in a brand new nightie while I was IN the room
A muzzle
Door key but that was stolen and taken into garden turned up 18 months later
Hem from a pair of trousers
Extremities from numerous soft toys
Cosmo says he has plenty of time to catch up and many thanks for the ideas, which all sound incredibly tasty!

Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
Flynn had a thing for coins for a while! He would find one on the floor and id say leave it and he'd go 'pft' and it would fall out. Like my very own coin machine! He also likes old manky chewing gum from the side of the road.
Coin collecting can only be good though surely???!!!!
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Lol, Flynn has a taste for Jed's poo! He was worse when he was younger but he'll eat any poo except his own!

He's quite obsessive when it comes to picking things up, not sure if it's cos he's a gundog but it seems as though he has to have something in his mouth. He doesnt so much chew those things now like he used to, just more carries them now he's older.
He loves to carry stuff too and now if he mouthes (which he only does out of excitement and it's soft) I say 'go fetch' and he heads off to get a cuddly toy and is oh so VERY proud of himself when he comes back for more tickles and you tell him he's a very clever boy indeed!!!

No idea why he finds some stuff so appetising though...I mean...an empty poo bag!

Our big pup ate someone else's poo on the canal boat last year, we only knew when he vomited it back up whole........eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bad enough once...but coming out again.....bleurghhhhhhhhh
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2