Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 07:08 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 25th October

Good Morning all,

Griff, glad Dex turned out to be ok but at that age you have to worry. Glad your friends other twin is now with her in the hospital.

LG, hope you are looking after yourself ok.

June, it is good that the girls are going to bed now without too much trouble even Zen bless her.

Do hope Lynn is ok.

Harvey so glad that Casey has settled down and you and your OH are both so pleased with him, hopefully Lara will follow suit.

Norma, hope you are feeling better. Brenda do feel for you with your tinnitus must be very wearing. I occasionally get a touch of it but not often.

Eileen your little hobbits are doing so well, jammy dodgers indeed!

Mandy, Sue Barry and Gnasher hope you are all ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 07:36 AM
Just incase anyone wants a read.

http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Do hope the noise quietens for you soon Brenda must be so draining for you.

I also hope Lynn is ok and pops in soon as well as Nippy although I have seen her post on other parts for the forum.

So pleased Dex is now on top of his little world Griff and that your friend has both her babies with her.

Bless the little Hobbits a jammy dodger each

Much better day here today bright and not so cold. Well it will be another try at the station today to pick up my sister - if no show this time her New Year here is cancelled

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2016, 08:45 AM

Hi people out there in internet land.

Well I managed to get up late yet again but who cares. Oh well looks as if today is the big day we have a visitor. You can all guess who so its be on best behaviour (no chance). oh well suppose one has to accept the bad with the good, at least she will ignore me as usual and only talk about what she has done and where she has been, boring.

Forgot to say these emotions i get from here

http://www.sherv.net/mowing.lawn-emoticon-1918.html
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 08:48 AM
morning all
Lol Sue, i am sure she will get the right day this time
Moyra, thanks, i do worry about Dex, i know he won't be around forever but he is the biggest commitment i have ever made in my life and i can see as the weeks go on he is sleeping more and more, he is generally quite happy though and isn't in pain and his bloods are good so the vets are happy
Brenda, i wish there was something we could do for the tinnitus...must be horrid for you
not much planned for me today, my dads hours have changed for the winter so i need to get out early and get in early lol. was awake at about 5am this morning...not entirely sure why i keep waking so early and always with a start..very odd
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Lol Tumbleweed, that is naughty Lol
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Morning all!! Barry - that is a stunning photo of a stunning harris hawk. You really are a talented photographer.

Lots going on here - we have hired a skip and yesterday OH stripped out the bathroom - bath, bidet, loo and basin. Today he will be playing with his new tool (!!) - a Bosch drill thingey for getting tiles off the walls and floor. I will be going up into the main loft today and chucking out any rubbish. I cleared out the office yesterday and got rid of a load of junk. Just been told that I won't now see Occy Health at work until mid November ... I'm ready, willing and able to return to work now and am pretty gutted by this news. Yes, there is plenty to do here, but I just want to get back to work.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Ooh Nikki a new bathroom, or is it en suites, in the offing. I think I know how you'll be spending the extra time off
Lovely morning, blue sky and sunshine. Off to pick up bones in a while, waiting for a phone call at the moment,but going to give up if they don't ring soon. They'll probably ring when I'm out and then I'll ring back and miss them!!!!
Barry I'm loving the piccies as well. Hoping sister in law's visit is bearable, you never know she may forget to catch the train
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Morning all

Jumpy as a kitten today took Cassie the vets at 9.45am senior vet doing the op I like him but he is very matter of fact. Had a look and said we will sedate first and have a lok beore we do anything as the mouth has come right down. And he knows her teeth are good as we saw him earlier this year for her booster check up.
Just phoned me a crack in her tooth so it will be coming out. She is under now so all fingers crossed since being back have alrearhe display cabinet washed the glass wear and cleaned the kitchen floor washed all Cassies bedding keeping busy............
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Morning everyone thought I better pop on and let you know I am still in the land of the living.
Been very busy here and Joel and Owen are here till Friday so no respite from the extra work just yet.

Car going ok and feeling confident in it now hope I haven't jinxed it.

I have been very low and that is why I haven't been around. Nothing positive to say so didn't see the point in joining in.
Plus been spending some time with Gorden at the weekends I am even questioning my marriage at the moment I am so low and fed up.

Eileen did see your news about your mum so sorry sending hugs.
Glad Dex is ok griff.
Hope Cassie soons recovers Kazz.

Probably won't be around much but will pop in at times when feeling brighter.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »