Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sandramay
New Member!
Female 

22-04-2006, 03:40 PM

Dobbie Girl

Looking to give a Dobbie a home living in Scotland, previous owner of 2 Dobbies. Must be good with children(we have grandchildren) other dogs and have no behaviour problems. This dog will be given 24/7 as we are both at home all day lovely rural home with large garden. Will be welcome in our home from June 15th onward as wea re on holday from 27th May. Have tried Dobbie rescue Scotland and they have nothing at present.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by sandramay
Looking to give a Dobbie a home living in Scotland, previous owner of 2 Dobbies. Must be good with children(we have grandchildren) other dogs and have no behaviour problems. This dog will be given 24/7 as we are both at home all day lovely rural home with large garden. Will be welcome in our home from June 15th onward as wea re on holday from 27th May. Have tried Dobbie rescue Scotland and they have nothing at present.

Animal Concern Cumbria have a Dobermann in their kennels. From what I know at the moment, it is good with kids, dogs and loves lots of cuddles. His name is Jake. Give Linda a call between 7-9pm 01900 61669

Other than that, I hope you find your new companion
sandramay
New Member!
Female 

02-05-2006, 04:14 AM
Thankyou Amanda for contacting me. We have just agreed to take on an 11mth old Dobbie from a lady in Kilmarnock who is looking to rehome her Dobbie due to now not having the time to give him he needs. We met him on Sat and he is lovely, he sadly lacks the attention a young dog needs so we hope by coming to us we can turn him into a lovely pet.

Rgds Sandra
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by sandramay
Thankyou Amanda for contacting me. We have just agreed to take on an 11mth old Dobbie from a lady in Kilmarnock who is looking to rehome her Dobbie due to now not having the time to give him he needs. We met him on Sat and he is lovely, he sadly lacks the attention a young dog needs so we hope by coming to us we can turn him into a lovely pet.

Rgds Sandra
Nice one
Don't forget to post lots of pics. He sounds gorgeous and I'm sure he will settle in, in no time at all
Closed Thread