Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2015, 10:23 AM

For the birthday wishes, thank you

I had all but forgotten what day it was until I saw the message.. Ah well; at 72 these things matter less. Hoping all here are well.. I am less able than of yore as my illness takes more toll, but that is fine as I am deeply thankful for all I still have and can do.. Still trading at street markets for my family who work with the worlds abandoned babies and homeless. Great sadness as we lost family and friends in the Nepal earthquake. Great grief over that. Still the same critters. Collie is getting older but as long as she gets as much food as she cam stow away she is happy in her blindness and pottering. Wagging her tail! My Irish landlord saw her; he had already ( farmer) told me they get little use from collies after 12 years... go figure! His face was a study..collie did me proud, tucking into her food and tail wagging when I called her.. LOOK AT THAT! he said, Then she pottered along to her water bowl LOOK AT THAT! he marvelled and when he decided to go pee.. he was astounded she " did her bathroom" outside.. Still the three cats and still war between the home cats and the feral. Again my thanks. ah no no presents.. I did get some money from a fried in the US and a trader unknowingly gave me a cake..sell by date! That is fine.. makes extra to give away
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Have a lovely day Rosebud...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Happy Birthday Rosebud
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran