Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:25 PM

Someone stop me!!!!

I started weight watchers 3 weeks ago to try and loose weight for my wedding next year. Been doing really well, so far lost 8lbs. But have had the most hiddeous day at work and have now nearly eaten a whole pack of chocolate digestive biscuits!!! Got my weigh-in tomorrow and will probably put the whole bl**dy lot back on!!! I hate diets but don't want to look like a heffa in a puff-ball dress next year!!

Jodie
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:32 PM
dont worry darlin, ive got my weigh in tonight...im at weight watchers and dont worry it doesnt really matter the day before just eat light meals tomorrow and dont drink tea or coffee 3hrs before weigh in...it can add upto 1 and a half pounds and then have yourself a good cheat night!!!! chippy tea for me tonight!!!!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Awww jodie, i feel for you, ive recently been 'dieting', luckily finished now, try not to think of it as a diet as such, but rather a new lifestyle,a new you! Allow yourself little treats in the day, and if you find yourself hungry between meals, have many little meals a day, and snack on fruit in between.

Exercise wise what do you do? dog walking? swimming is excellent for loosing weight
if you need any help PM me ive been through it so i know how tough it is !
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:38 PM
thanks gals xxx

you know how it gets you really down? well today is one of those days!!! I know i have plenty of time til i get married (July 06) but if i am being realistic i will have to do the diet slowly for it to stay off.

I want to start looking for my wedding dress during september so need to lose a fair bit of weight by then. Can't bare the thought of going into a bridal shop and being fat and the sales assistants looking down their noses!!!
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:38 PM
do not beat yourself up about it .....what dones done.... someone once send to me... dont let i bad diet day spill into a bad diet week , think of it like this .....if you have a vase full of roses and one dies (your bad diet day) we throw the dead rose away and the rest of the vase will be ok (next 6 diet days) hope you follow what im saying

ok , todays been a bad day just except it and think of tomorrow if you carry on thinking bad of yourself one bad day will spread to a bad week

julie aka millies mum
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
mm's right...just write it off and start again tomorrow...also never feel deprived i have my weigh in tonight before tea time so one the way home i will get something i have wanted all week so tonights a chippy tea...that way it keeps me going...also try to earn some bonus points and have a mars bar or biscuits...i know if i feel deprived i'll break i have the least amount of will power ever!!! but ive lost over a stone and a half since september so you CAN do it!!!!
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Thats fantastic china!!!! I think i just need a bit of support (and lots of will power!!)

From my start weight i want to lose 2 1/2 stone. But just keep having bad days and grabbing anything edible in sight!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 03:57 PM
dont worry im always here. still another 2 stone to go...message me if you need to also snack a jacks are a god send at 2 points a pack...great for nibbling on and rich tea or garibaldis 1/2 a point each...
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Dont bother askinbg me, i am ?teen and tried it once, but then the nemesis came to visit, the chocolate eclairs!
My arch nemesis, from the time of the sugar bowl!
Just do it, eat and eat and eat!
Well there has to be a bad guy in all of this!
best wishes
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 05:08 PM
aww well, 8pounds in 3 weeks is great, so therefore you pigged out and to be honest, just work it off or eat less 2morrow! im sure you will be the weight you wish to be in no time, plus life is to short, forget the worrying and have fun, even if its just now and again! if you had eaten 6 mars bars then you could worry, but a nearly pack of CD is not to bad!

Just buy the low fat ones if you ever feel in need, those go ahead ones, also put them all in a sandwhich bag, 3 per bag and tie the up, wrap them up, make it so its really hard to get into! so when your feeling really down and stressed, you have the fun of ripping open the bag, then you can have the fun of eat 3 ChocD and they are low in fat! get your hubbie to be to hide them away from you and so when you really need them get him to give you one at a time!!

Hope this helps, and good luck!! i think you have done great so far! x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >