Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Gosh wish Ben was! He will full on howl, whine, shriek and moan for hours if Mike leaves the house for some reason, even though I am there, silly boy. At these times, I do just ignore him because he is being ridiculous. I usually tell him to shut up and maybe lob a cushion at him for good measure!
Lol and they say Pugs are people dogs and can't be left, yeah they love company, would sit on me all day given half a chance but thankfully they acknowledge I'm not a baby sitter and have to leave them at times. They sit and stare at the door until I return but don't make a sound.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Lol and they say Pugs are people dogs and can't be left, yeah they love company, would sit on me all day given half a chance but thankfully they acknowledge I'm not a baby sitter and have to leave them at times. They sit and stare at the door until I return but don't make a sound.
Good dogs!! It does help to have multiple dogs, but even when we had Tai as well the 2 of them were little better together! If anything Tai was worse than Ben - we have deep gouge marks on all our doors and windowsills to prove it!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

03-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Yeah multiple dogs does help, they all have their role in the group. No Dobies for protection any more though.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Yup! Tai was the boss - which i think is why Ben became particularly DA after his death. He seems to be settling down now, but my he does hate the black labrador and golden retriever who live next door! It is probably because they access their house over our drive, but thereagain he was fine with them when Tai was here.
taz_in_2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2016, 07:26 PM
We have made it to 7am now so I don't mind that and will get up. I've done my knee is so I'm not making it in time to allow her out and having to start from scratch with the house training but no howling and barking... bonus
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

19-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by taz_in_2001 View Post
We have made it to 7am now so I don't mind that and will get up. I've done my knee is so I'm not making it in time to allow her out and having to start from scratch with the house training but no howling and barking... bonus
Don't talk to me about knees, I had surgery on mine 16 weeks ago and still can't bend it, it's still swollen and physio isn't helping. Just call me hop a long
C.J
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2016, 05:27 PM
i always have to get up 5/6 am with my little boy even on sat/sun so its no problem for us you do get used to the early mornings though
glad its 7 am now x
russhw
New Member!
Male 

12-09-2016, 09:48 PM
some dogs just dont like the crate my last dog keely husky mix loved her crate my pup milo hates it but he dealt with it because we didn't give in never give them attention or let them out when their winning it only encourages the behavior all my dogs have slept in my bedroom so seeing us was not a problem
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2