Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Sounds like you all had a good day

Well done everyone
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi Eunice, so pleased for you and Shona well done.
Er, I have to admit I had my camera with me but I'd no time to take pics, I went in with Smeags for her class then had to dash ouside to get Mea for the open class.

Never mind, there's always another day.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Hi Eunice,well done again We all had a super day today too.I'm so pleased with Asta's places and with Kaos doing the business too was the icing on the cake for me.I just adore him and can't get enough of him.It was so nice to see father and daughter doing so well,haven't stop grinning.
May I also say meeting up with more Dogsey peeps was awesome too.Like you say it's lovely putting faces to names,it's time we met up with loads more eh?xxxxxxxxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Well done everyone, great places all round, especially Pellow with his BOB. x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks everyone
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi Lorraine It really was a nice day and Iam so pleased for you and Asta and for Shona and Kaos.

Hi Dennis sorry you did not do anything today. Smeags and Mea's turn will come.

It was really nice to have this meet up and hope it won't be too long till we can do it again.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-12-2007, 09:37 PM
well done everyone on their placings , Mckenzy ran like a sack of spuds but hey another day another show, was brilliant to put faces to names
huggles
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi Jeanette It was lovely to meet up with you and Dave again and to introduce you to the others

. It was also nice to meet McKenzy at last. I am sure his day will come he is still just a baby, albeit a big one.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Originally Posted by b-eye View Post
well done everyone on their placings , Mckenzy ran like a sack of spuds but hey another day another show, was brilliant to put faces to names
huggles
Im so sorry for dashing out throwing a dog at you {holly head bangger} then zooming off again, I did come and have a look around for you after my class,,,really wanted to meet,,ASBO JOE bet he is a wee sweety, we should have done a swappsy,,I could have taken asbo in you could have cheered up holly no jolly,, shes such a wee drama queen, hates indoors,, the min the dogs feet hit the outside,,,voila,,show dog, indoors she slunk round all slouched and poe faced,,,,thats my girl,,eh make a pure loon of me in the ring,,,Rottweileres, eh
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by b-eye View Post
huggles
Cheers and it was great to meet you folks too.Pity I never met Mckenzy would love to,maybe next time eh?xxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >